[Q] Quick firmware question

Search This thread

aadrcw

Jun 9, 2011
I just have a quick question about the firmware on my SP (C5302, Bought through Cincinnati Bell and it is carrier locked). I keep seeing things on here about the latest firmware for root and roms etc, so I check mine and its still on 12.0.A.1.257. I have checked via ota and pc companion and it says I am up to date. I have heard the later firmware fixed the weak wifi signal and a few other things. Am I able to use the new firmware or am I stuck on the older one?

If i am able to use the latest firmware what would be the best way to switch to it?.

Thanks in advance

dipesh1502

Sep 16, 2013
MUMbai
I just have a quick question about the firmware on my SP (C5302, Bought through Cincinnati Bell and it is carrier locked). I keep seeing things on here about the latest firmware for root and roms etc, so I check mine and its still on 12.0.A.1.257. I have checked via ota and pc companion and it says I am up to date. I have heard the later firmware fixed the weak wifi signal and a few other things. Am I able to use the new firmware or am I stuck on the older one?

If i am able to use the latest firmware what would be the best way to switch to it?.

Thanks in advance

Download the latest .ftf i.e. 2.254 firmware and flash it via flashtool

Reactions: Rajeev

madhukarmohan

Nov 12, 2013
Mysore

Thanks in advance

You will find recent firmware(12.0.A.2.254) here.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2311964
But, this build also have same Wifi problem and bugs. Wait few days, as 4.3update will be available soon according to SONY.

madhukar.smart.jpg

Reactions: shwethasaxena

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance

Download the latest .ftf i.e. 2.254 firmware and flash it via flashtool

Thanks in advance

You will find recent firmware(12.0.A.2.254) here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2311964
    But, this build also have same Wifi problem and bugs. Wait few days, as 4.3update will be available soon according to SONY.

madhukar.smart.jpg