[Q] no sim card after phone encrypt cm11 ancora

Search This thread

Jonatan44

Nov 23, 2012
Badrock
Hi,
I'm using Ancora's CM11-20140528 ROM and everything worked well until I decided to use the ROM built-in encryption feature.
after the phone done encrypting itself I could not get my 3g internet connection to work at all.

I had a similar issue with my previous version of Ancora CM-base ROM, the only difference was that in the past I could go into flight-mode for a moment and have 3g internet connection back online.once I came out from the flight-mode.

dose anyone familiar with this situation? any information will be great!

thanks,
Jonatan.

MayB4ck

Jan 11, 2014
Kavadarci
Hi,
I'm using Ancora's CM11-20140528 ROM and everything worked well until I decided to use the ROM built-in encryption feature.
after the phone done encrypting itself I could not get my 3g internet connection to work at all.

I had a similar issue with my previous version of Ancora CM-base ROM, the only difference was that in the past I could go into flight-mode for a moment and have 3g internet connection back online.once I came out from the flight-mode.

dose anyone familiar with this situation? any information will be great!

thanks,
Jonatan.

Try disabling the Encryption feature, my battery is bloated so i cant test, i will recieve it within today or tomorrow