[ROM|WWE] ** 826x Series ** WM 6.5.3 build [29017] - Sense 2021 (12/04/2011)

Which ROM do you like ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

aidin_tiny

Oct 12, 2009
QaZViN
hi guys
i have some problem with sms program
when a message recive for me it open too slow
then take about a minute to close and go to home menu

whats the problem? is it popular?

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
hi guys
i have some problem with sms program
when a message recive for me it open too slow
then take about a minute to close and go to home menu

whats the problem? is it popular?

I guess it's not popular, I don't have it too. If you had it from beginning then it's weird, anyways u might need to reflash and hard reset after that, maybe also better to update SPL to 0.78

I have another problem recently: since the seasonal time change my clock is reverting to the previous hour every few days, and it's not after I'm connected to the internet, that weather widget also doesn't update.

ulukutuk

Jun 8, 2008
i want to ask about video call...
today i make my first video call to my friend...my friend cant see me on his phone but i can see him on my phone...i try to switch my camera from front to back...it's work!...how to fix my front camera???

i'm having the same problem, my front camera still working but the other party ( the one that i called) can't see me, all they see is just lines, but it's working if i switch to the back camera.
maybe bro will can fix this? or anyone in the forum?
thx in advance...
o yeah i like the rom very much so far after just couple hours installing the rom, it;s quite simple and user friendly compared to the standard rom.
i hope bro will is still working on xperia rom.. ( hebat bro will, ane juga orang indo :))

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
I guess we will have to make a joint donation and press williyoung to work on those few bugs :) I'm in for up to 10bucks for now!
Let's sum up list of things to be improved:
- video call front camera issue
- can't switch to phone speaker when headset (BT) is connected
- camera (photos too but especially video) poor quality compared to stock rom
- wifi patch needed for phone not to go into standby when wifi (or wifi router) is on
- some minor problems (many of recently reported seem to be random and individual)

what else ?

by the way anyone know where is the setting for caller ID ? - I had it set to show number only for people from contacts but now I can't find it !

as for clock issue- I figured out it is caused by my gps program that changes it

Last edited:

xxSAKISxx

Dec 12, 2009
VOLOS
Hi will litle bit late in this thread but MUST sy that this rom is SUPER.After so much flashing allways flash this one at the end
Only 1 request if its posible and you have time to cook inside this one or in the new 6.5.5 rom the CHT 2.0
Allways install CHT2 but makes the x1 litle bit slow so think is better if CHT2 is cooked inside.Tnx in advance will.Keep up the good work ans sry forgot find 0 bugs in this rom.

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
Hi,
Anyone has the cab for the wifirouter from this ROM ? It worked great and I can't make the other wifirouter app work on my M1i
Or could you tell me how to extract it as a separate app ?

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
826x.blogspot.com in links are dead

it's the whole windows mobile section on this forum that is dead, naive to count on help here, most people must have switched to other phones systems.

However I am still on winMo - samsung omnia pro 4 - B7350. and I tell you it's way better than the crappy X1 (to which I had sentiment too before)

mecale

Sep 22, 2009
it's the whole windows mobile section on this forum that is dead, naive to count on help here, most people must have switched to other phones systems.

However I am still on winMo - samsung omnia pro 4 - B7350. and I tell you it's way better than the crappy X1 (to which I had sentiment too before)

You're selling the Samsung Omnia Pro 4???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** Welcome to 826x Series ROM **

Download here: 826x.blogspot.com

Direct Download Link: MediaFire

Change log :

- HTC Sense: 2.5.20212114.0
    - Added Android Lockscreen
    - Updated some packages from latest HTC Oboe 1.18
    - Added some stuff from Ultrashot's Kitchen (Thanks to Ultrashot)
    * HTCVolumeControl
    * Audio quality patch by kinger (Thanks to Kinger)
    * Homescreen tweak

HotFixes/Add-On:

Notes:

- HardSPL 0.78 is recommended
    - Please report issues/bugs ONLY if you have done HardReset after Flashing !
    - Do a SOFTRESET after Flashing/HardReset

Screen shot:

110412234434.png
    110412234513.png

110412234529.png
    This is programm.
    And about another problems, sometimes sense disappear, open and close keyboard, and all ok. Sometimes sense in landscape have GUI problems with slider, now there are not, but in next time i do screenshot. This is problems not sirious, soft reset and all ok, but in previus versions sense like 2016 or 2018 i did saw it.

Did the issues happen after you install that operator apps or before?
    Seems it conflict with the new layout.
    I don`t download from 826x.blogspot.com:(

You can't enter to the blog or can't download from the links?
    Ok, here's the direct download link: Megaupload

Willi!

Fancy seeing you here!

For those of you who don't know: Willi is a legendary chef who makes the best and most thoroughly tested ROMs, in my opinion.

Great to have you back, brother.

Any chance for a NEW non-Sense ROM??? :D:D:D

It will be available some days :)

Anyway, thanks for your kind words bro;)

Hello

You Rom is nice , have this rom a chance for a multi language?

I haven;t had a plan for this
    Hmm, I got the phone freeze and dead 3 times when in Bluetooth and Sync with my laptop via bluetooth.
    Hi Will,

Is it possible to have the same battery indicator but with 1% increment?

use this
    - percentage battery driver (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=514647)
    works fine for me :)