FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2008, 01:55 PM |#1641  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I want to load this so bad, but I'm afraid that the minute i do, V7 will come out!

17th September 2008, 03:45 PM |#1642  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I install xda manlia it's possible use on manila the accuweather site to get weather info?
17th September 2008, 04:53 PM |#1643  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mam4983

I want to load this so bad, but I'm afraid that the minute i do, V7 will come out!

That's the way you learn flashing
17th September 2008, 05:39 PM |#1644  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micdoc

have problem with the buttons ....sometimes they do not work ,the green phone the red phone , the button for internet explorer,the button for the messages...none of them . I have to do a restart and then they are ok .....
any solutions I do not know what causes it????

there is an application that locks the hardware buttons after a time ....
any idea?
18th September 2008, 12:07 AM |#1645  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag Ø®€gøñŅ͔̰̺̟̱̟͌͗͊ͨͪ͟ͅ
Thanks Meter: 1,115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mam4983

Well then flash so that Beta 7 will come out. Quit holding it up
18th September 2008, 12:11 AM |#1646  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
What NetCF version does this Rom use? I'm running into problems using Youtube player as it stalls out after about 45 seconds of playback and the developer thread for youtube player suggested upgrading to 3.5.
18th September 2008, 12:11 AM |#1647  

More
wise words!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcGee

i was also in the same predicament, but now im going to load it right away hoping that doing so will speed up TL Beta 7 arrival lol

edit: just installed it, so far loving it! and im joining the ranks of ppl who is waiting for Leo's take on it!
18th September 2008, 12:31 AM |#1648  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcGee

Hehe, Jimmy now that was funny. I LMAO.
18th September 2008, 02:42 AM |#1649  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ok, so I searched, but didn't seem to find an answer. If I want to install Flash 3.1, how do I do it with this ROM. They said I needed to remove previous versions of Flash first, but Flash 2.1 isn't in the Add/Remove programs list. Can I just go into File Explorer and remove it? Are there any registry values I need to delete?
Also, in regards to the weather tab. I looked into the weather.xml file and noticed that it was using Google Weather and reading the values from the registry. First, are those the only values available? For example, can I retrieve precipitation % or forecast maps?? Secondly, can you point me in the direction of which file I'd need to change in order to create those values in the registry so they can be read??
18th September 2008, 06:23 AM |#1650  
Flag Tucson

More
Flash 3.1 & Weather Fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles:

Ok, so I searched, but didn't seem to find an answer. If I want to install Flash 3.1, how do I do it with this ROM. They said I needed to remove previous versions of Flash first, but Flash 2.1 isn't in the Add/Remove programs list. Can I just go into File Explorer and remove it? Are there any registry values I need to delete?
Also, in regards to the weather tab. I looked into the weather.xml file and noticed that it was using Google Weather and reading the values from the registry. First, are those the only values available? For example, can I retrieve precipitation % or forecast maps?? Secondly, can you point me in the direction of which file I'd need to change in order to create those values in the registry so they can be read??

FLASH 3.1: I asked the same question in post #1578 of this thread and no one replied. From what I can sermize Flash Lite 2.1 is cooked into the rom and is not easy to remove. I did some reading in the Wiki and found nothing really addressed taking an already cooked rom and just replacing one module except perhaps http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=337066.

THE BEST SOLUTION WOULD BE IF LEO USED THE NEW FLASH LITE 3.1 IN HIS NEW ROM (LEO: HINT-HINT).

WEATHER FIX: I am not sure what you are talking about with Google Weather but I did get the weather working by using the fix outlined in post #2 by Jimmy McGee. See: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=250. There is also a fix listed on post #2 for Flash Weather.
18th September 2008, 09:07 AM |#1651  
Flag PARIS
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clavace

FLASH 3.1: I asked the same question in post #1578 of this thread and no one replied. From what I can sermize Flash Lite 2.1 is cooked into the rom and is not easy to remove. I did some reading in the Wiki and found nothing really addressed taking an already cooked rom and just replacing one module except perhaps http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=337066.

THE BEST SOLUTION WOULD BE IF LEO USED THE NEW FLASH LITE 3.1 IN HIS NEW ROM (LEO: HINT-HINT).

WEATHER FIX: I am not sure what you are talking about with Google Weather but I did get the weather working by using the fix outlined in post #2 by Jimmy McGee. See: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=250. There is also a fix listed on post #2 for Flash Weather.

It's really important for me to find how replace Adobe Flash 2.1 by 3.1.

Leo can you help us?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)