FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2008, 06:44 AM |#541  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radoste

How do you integrate Audio Manager in Throttile instead of the Media Center Window?
THanks

The only players that are supported are WM player, S2P, and Mort (SP) player...

S2P is the only player that will show the album art in Throttle.

18th August 2008, 06:47 AM |#542  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbo87

Hey, does anyone know why when you want to put your own pictures as the main background, why the picture becomes all faded and grayish, is there a reason why the pictures can not retain there original color when they are set as backgrounds?

also is can anyone send me a link to setting up my exchange email

thanks

Go to the Pictures & Videos app in Multimedia and find your pic. Then go to options and select 'set as today background' and set the opaque to 0%.
18th August 2008, 06:49 AM |#543  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzahiri

Is anyone else having issues using quickmenu with the throttle launcher rom?
When ever I have quickmenu active and reboot I get an error from throttle launcher telling me that there is an error while loading the today plugin. The only work around I have been able to figure out is to just launch throttle launcher manually every time after a reboot.

Can anyone confirm success using these two apps together?

That's not an issue with quickmenu, it's just an issue with this ROM. I'm getting the same thing without quickmenu installed...just go into your today screen settings and select Throttle.
18th August 2008, 06:52 AM |#544  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskaw

nobody else having issues sending text messages?

Did you run the Connection Setup wizard when first flashing the ROM? I had issues with email until running that.
18th August 2008, 07:00 AM |#545  
Flag Denver

More
Alright now that I answered everyone else's questions hopefully someone can answer mine. When I first installed the ROM when typing with the keyboard it wanted to auto complete and fix my keyboard typing. I installed Dutty's XT9 disabler and that worked but now it is the old way of auto complete on the contacts and it's still suggesting words while I type a text or what-not.

Any ideas?
18th August 2008, 07:45 AM |#546  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Syn

Did you run the Connection Setup wizard when first flashing the ROM? I had issues with email until running that.

yeah i ran it a few times

i think i fixed it by switching 3g off
18th August 2008, 07:46 AM |#547  

More
Quote:

Alright now that I answered everyone else's questions hopefully someone can answer mine. When I first installed the ROM when typing with the keyboard it wanted to auto complete and fix my keyboard typing. I installed Dutty's XT9 disabler and that worked but now it is the old way of auto complete on the contacts and it's still suggesting words while I type a text or what-not.

Any ideas?

what do you want it to be? no auto complete at all?
18th August 2008, 07:52 AM |#548  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,154

Donate to Me
More
Try Start\Settings\Input\Word Completion.

Quote:

Any ideas?

18th August 2008, 07:54 AM |#549  
Thanks Meter: 310

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian87n

hey, to change the settings from imperial to metric, it should all be in the config file or varis file (flash weather). you would just have to change it and then restart the today screen only. hope that helps.

Which line exactly? I updated the varis.txt with my City Code to get he weather to show but just can't find the line for wind speed...
18th August 2008, 08:28 AM |#550  

More
Quote:

I agree, I don't know why but MSVC didn't work on the first one and I'm scared to try the install on this one as I just got it set up like I want. Anyone have any luck with the install?

Which version are you trying?

Rob
18th August 2008, 08:33 AM |#551  

More
For Beta 2, the T9 predictive text on the Full Qwerty keyboard is absolutely garbled. If I type in "Hello" it comes out as wettt I tried it on the Compact Qwerty and it works perfectly. On the Full Qwerty keyboard having the ABC option selected does function correctly.

Rob
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)