FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2008, 07:09 AM |#621  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
No problem here, Throttle starts after every softreset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Syn

Anyone else having problems with beta 3? After a soft reset Throttle goes away, going into the Today menu and after resetting Throttle it just never starts back up.

19th August 2008, 07:12 AM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quick Question
I’m new to all of this rom flashing, and was wandering if I need to take out my sim & sd card everytime I update my rom from my compute I have searched the wiki page but couldn’t find the answer; although, i did see something about being able to flash from the sd card So at this point any help will be appreciated
19th August 2008, 07:26 AM |#623  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what da hell, i just flashed Beta 2 and tweaked to serve my needs . This one will have to wait, my social will be...in fact no, it won't be anymore if I again flash .

Thanks for the good work !

edit: it there a way to install the missing parts from beta 2 -> 3 instead of flashing it ?
19th August 2008, 07:28 AM |#624  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 183

More
anyone kno how to find/use the clock that shows seconds also..?? the same font style as is, just with the seconds added...
19th August 2008, 07:32 AM |#625  

More
Another mirror for Beta 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/138409639/L26KDTLB3.rar
19th August 2008, 07:33 AM |#626  

More
very nice room indeed..good work dude!!

i had this small issue with the Throtthle Launcher,im not sure anybody here had this issue with the sms, whenever i click the big sms 'writting pad' icon,i'd get an error "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException" it'd go into the sms after i click ok to close the error..

i think the weather issue probably been asked lots of times b4,but im stil facing some problem when i tired to use the flash version.i installed the flash player..and follow the instruction..everything work fine in the non-flash version..and once i tick the flash weather,reload,and to go the weather page...it just hang there... =( and just to double check,whats the code needed for weather in Singapore??from what i see in accuweather,its stated "ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE" in the url..
19th August 2008, 07:42 AM |#627  
Flag Stratford-upon-Avon
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi Leo,

I had settled on your old L26_Kaiser_Diamond_V5 (Hybrid 3.29.707) which was totally stable and fast. It is officially my longest standing ROM to date.

Then last night I saw your Throttle Launcher Beta 2 so I HAD to try it and I have to say its even better - nice work yet again!

There is one BIG issue though - I installed it JUST before you uploaded or mentioned Beta 3. That is when it all came flooding back - all those sleepless nights playing with a new version of your ROM. Days where I barely saw or spoke to my wife as I was too busy installing yet another L26 ROM to get those vital fixes sorted

As I have only just got this install right for me AND I am finding it totally stable I guess I will sit tight until Beta 4 or the final release come out - unless I am REALLY missing something with the updated NETCF3.5 and Schaps ADVCFG 3.0???

Great work yeat again man - good to see you are back oin the game!!

Zippyioa
19th August 2008, 08:05 AM |#628  
Flag Sereď
Thanks Meter: 1,368

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidper

I’m new to all of this rom flashing, and was wandering if I need to take out my sim & sd card everytime I update my rom from my compute I have searched the wiki page but couldn’t find the answer; although, i did see something about being able to flash from the sd card So at this point any help will be appreciated

No u dont need to. Just be sure u hard reset after the flash.
19th August 2008, 08:06 AM |#629  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Hi Zippyioa,

Yes..., yes... please flash beta 3 becauce NETCF3.5 improves speed and also Advanced Config 3.0 is much better!

Thank you,

Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyioa

Hi Leo,

I had settled on your old L26_Kaiser_Diamond_V5 (Hybrid 3.29.707) which was totally stable and fast. It is officially my longest standing ROM to date.

Then last night I saw your Throttle Launcher Beta 2 so I HAD to try it and I have to say its even better - nice work yet again!

There is one BIG issue though - I installed it JUST before you uploaded or mentioned Beta 3. That is when it all came flooding back - all those sleepless nights playing with a new version of your ROM. Days where I barely saw or spoke to my wife as I was too busy installing yet another L26 ROM to get those vital fixes sorted

As I have only just got this install right for me AND I am finding it totally stable I guess I will sit tight until Beta 4 or the final release come out - unless I am REALLY missing something with the updated NETCF3.5 and Schaps ADVCFG 3.0???

Great work yeat again man - good to see you are back oin the game!!

Zippyioa

19th August 2008, 08:15 AM |#630  
Flag Stratford-upon-Avon
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius26

Hi Zippyioa,

Yes..., yes... please flash beta 3 becauce NETCF3.5 improves speed and also Advanced Config 3.0 is much better!

Thank you,

Leo

Great thanks Leo - I will do it tonight!

Zippyioa
19th August 2008, 08:44 AM |#631  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius26

Hi Zippyioa,

Thank you,

Leo

can one install it separately ? :P (both softwares)

EDIT: had 5 minutes, just flashed it lol. There's new drivers from HTCClassAction btw .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)