FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2008, 04:57 PM |#741  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how did you get it to appear in your plugin list
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimeus

I know throttle Launcher supports plugins but when I install a program..in this case weather panel. It doesnt show up under the plugin list. Is there something special I need to do after installing weather panel?

I have weatherpanel installed and configured but I still don't see it in the plugin list, how did you fix your problem????

Thanks

20th August 2008, 05:17 PM |#742  

More
Do you enable flash weather ?
20th August 2008, 05:39 PM |#743  

More
Yes I did enable flash. I am having some other strange problems as well, I may reflash. I haven't been able to get the mail.xml file to take me directly to my Outlook E-mail inbox from TL. Not exactly sure why I'm having so many problems.
20th August 2008, 05:40 PM |#744  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfortr

Yes I did enable flash. I am having some other strange problems as well, I may reflash. I haven't been able to get the mail.xml file to take me directly to my Outlook E-mail inbox from TL. Not exactly sure why I'm having so many problems.

What do you mean by "getting" ? Get it work ? After making the changes did you reload the plugin ?
20th August 2008, 05:44 PM |#745  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard_x72

did you check the volumen cause i'm using 1.65.24.36 and is working fine try flashing you phone again mabie is a bad flash . . .

Alucard, thanks for the reply. It's good to know that someone with a Tilt has success with the sound, so maybe it was a bad flash. I will re-flash and report back.

Thanks.
20th August 2008, 05:53 PM |#746  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuzeff

What do you mean by "getting" ? Get it work ? After making the changes did you reload the plugin ?

I did reload TL after I edited the mail.xml file. I also download the zip the Scrog posted and tested his mail.xml file. When I click the mail TL icon, it takes me to the envelope where I see the sender and title, when I select that message, it takes me to my messaging account options list where I must manually select Outlook E-Mail instead of taking me directly to my Outlook E-mail inbox.
20th August 2008, 06:25 PM |#747  

More
Start Menu bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyioa

Hi Melphboy,

I had this as well. I thought I was going mad - especially as nobody had posted the same issue here.

I flashed Beta 4, installed my programs, just got everything right then when I clicked "Start > Settings" it opened file explorer!? I tried "Start > Programs" and this launched comm manager!?!?!?

I thought something had gone wrong with the flash so reflashed. All seemed OK until I had reinstalled everything when the same thing happened

Then I noticed that file explorer and comm manager were in the recent programs list just above the programs and settings links (I must have opened them during my setup). That got me thinking that the start menu might be out of alignment with its graphics so I opened the keyboard (to see if it did the same in landscape) and both Programs AND Settings opened fine.

When I put the phone back to portrait (by closing the keyboard again) the start menu was still working. I have not had the problem since so hopefully it was a one off thing.

Let me know how you get on!

Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me and Melphboy?

Zippyioa

I think I solve the problem. It only happen when you remove Total Commander from Start Menu. Replace it back in the Start Menu and everything seems to work perfect.
20th August 2008, 06:58 PM |#748  
Flag Florida

More
Your ROMs are great but I'm having problems getting jivetalk to work on Beta 4.
It gives me 2 error messages.
The first error tells me:
Unexpected Error: File or assembly name 'System.Data.SqlServerCe,Version=3.0.3600.0, Cultureneutral, PublicKeyToken=3BE235DF1C8D2AD3', or one of its dependencies was not found at Beejive.JiveTalk.Persist.PersistUtils.get_INSTANCE () at Beejive.Jivetalk.View.License.etClientKey()Beejive .JiveTalk.View.BuddyListController.buildMenu()at
The screen cuts off there.
The next error message tells me:
Unable to save log
I've tried two versions of the app, but I've still been unsuccessful.
I would appreciate some help as soon as possible. This is the app is use the most.
20th August 2008, 07:00 PM |#749  
Flag Rutledge, Tn.
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfortr

I have weatherpanel installed and configured but I still don't see it in the plugin list, how did you fix your problem????

Thanks

Go to Setting/Today and uncheck it as one of your Today items.
20th August 2008, 07:18 PM |#750  

More
Unhappy Help
Hello

Maybe i am stupid or something else.
I wanted to install the beta 4 at my device and followed the instrucions.
First everything seems to work perfect but if the installer fix 1% the device loose connection to the computer. (Says the installer, I changed nothing)

What is the problem???
Can you halp me???

And i have also another question how can change back to the original rom???
20th August 2008, 07:37 PM |#751  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwertz14

Go to Setting/Today and uncheck it as one of your Today items.

It is not checked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)