[Q] Android File Transfer Help

Search This thread

Buckeye10101

Dec 19, 2010
I just flashed the CyanogenMod onto my tablet, and everything went fine. But when I tried to connect my tablet to my mac, Android File Transfer is saying there is not device found. I enable debugging and tapped on the build number seven times. I was able to use Android File Transfer before I flashed the ROM.

Thanks for any help.

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
I just flashed the CyanogenMod onto my tablet, and everything went fine. But when I tried to connect my tablet to my mac, Android File Transfer is saying there is not device found. I enable debugging and tapped on the build number seven times. I was able to use Android File Transfer before I flashed the ROM.

Thanks for any help.

Go to settings then storage and click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and now click on USB computer connection.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for any help.

Go to settings then storage and click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and now click on USB computer connection.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app