Smartq smart watch P1 Available May 4th for $159.95 USD WITH VID*** UPDATED 5/5/14***

Search This thread

enyceckk

Account currently disabled
Jul 2, 2010
GB
meettomy.site

Thanks kenharmsfl10

With heart sensor
and direct call feature

Smartq smart watch P1

Available May 4th
Price: $159.95

- Thanks JarlSX

"Hong Kong Electronics Fair, which is generally regarded as the most influential digit technology event in Asia, will be held in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo from Apr.12th to Apr.15th. SmartDevices will be there with a variety of new smart wearable devices. The new smart watch with features such as call functions and heart rate monitor is well worth your time.
SmartDevices is looking forward to your visit the Booth 3F37 in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo."

Credits goes to KingYee for the pictures.

Last edited:

doc_lee

Aug 10, 2006
I sent an email over to Sherry at SmartQ about the band. They say it will be replaceable. I also inquired about the overall color as I don't believe having one model that's polished steel would satisfy the market. They said that they haven't made up their minds about that yet.

"Good day!

About the P1, we will release it in May or June, now i still not got the detail launch schedule yet. Of course, the watch band can be changed, but now we did not have final decision on the color issue. So i'm afraid that i will answer your concerning questions later. Sorry!"

So, if you want to see this watch in more than polished steel, time to fire off some emails over to SmartQ.

kenharmsfl10

Nov 5, 2013
Two New Smart Devices models

Smart Devices is actually releasing two new models - the H1 model that is very similar looking to the original Smart Devices Z-Watch -- plus the new P1 Model, with the stainless steel design

Last edited:

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
where can you order? other colors besides silver?

might be good looking in black

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

it's called the Z2?

simple1i

Aug 3, 2009
london
I've emailed and sent a Skype message to SmartQ asking about the P1 and Z2.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

simple1i

Aug 3, 2009
london
http://www.iprotablet.com - at least they've bothered to update their date ...now to 28th [emoji16] maybe they are waiting for LG to show their watch on the 27th at 6pm UK time.

When I emailed SmartQ, Alien (that's right he's email sig' was Alien) said not ready yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: BassBlaster

Luiggidj

May 21, 2012
New date, June 12th [emoji20][emoji20]

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks kenharmsfl10

With heart sensor
    and direct call feature

Smartq smart watch P1

Available May 4th
    Price: $159.95

- Thanks JarlSX

"Hong Kong Electronics Fair, which is generally regarded as the most influential digit technology event in Asia, will be held in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo from Apr.12th to Apr.15th. SmartDevices will be there with a variety of new smart wearable devices. The new smart watch with features such as call functions and heart rate monitor is well worth your time.
    SmartDevices is looking forward to your visit the Booth 3F37 in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo."

Credits goes to KingYee for the pictures.
    One Reseller has additional details

the site www.iProTablet.com -- has additional details on the new Smart Devices P1 model smart watch.

pics of the H1?

the P1 looks nice, how thin is it?
    Youtube video player isn't working for me... if some1 can help me, it would be nice.

you need to put the HpFS7hhANIQ in the youtube tags, not the entire link

paste HpFS7hhANIQ, select it, then click the youtube icon
    http://www.iprotablet.com - at least they've bothered to update their date ...now to 28th [emoji16] maybe they are waiting for LG to show their watch on the 27th at 6pm UK time.

When I emailed SmartQ, Alien (that's right he's email sig' was Alien) said not ready yet.