[Q] [MetroPCS MMS Fix]

Search This thread
Mar 19, 2012
I have used many different roms with my metro-flashed evo, and gotten the mms scripts to work. however, i'm trying to use this rom:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1586396

based on SOS/sense 1.0 (i believe..) and I can't figure out why mms isnt working.
i've swapped apns (with the metropcs 3128..) and flashed the 4.67 script, but nothing. any help would be awesome. thanks.

(I would have posted this in Bloody's thread, but I'm a noob/not enough posts)

Last edited:

mexigga

May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
I have used many different roms with my metro-flashed evo, and gotten the mms scripts to work. however, i'm trying to use this rom:

based on SOS/sense 1.0 (i believe..) and I can't figure out why mms isnt working.
i've swapped apns (with the metropcs 3128..) and flashed the 4.67 script, but nothing. any help would be awesome. thanks.

I couldn't get the script to execute on SOS fo some reason....this, however, did the trick for me:

In root explorer look to see if the script file (metropcs.sh)is in the right place in the internal memory...if not place it there then execute.

Reactions: atljatl

atljatl

Jan 6, 2012
atlanta, ga
Can u guide me to that file from root? Sorry, i have no idea where to go. And how do I execute it? Do i just long press and select "execute" ? I had this same issue with SOS and I don't think I ever got it working on a sense 1.∅ rom

Last edited:

mexigga

May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
Can u guide me to that file from root? Sorry, i have no idea where to go. And how do I execute it? Do i just long press and select "execute" ? I had this same issue with SOS and I don't think I ever got it working on a sense 1.∅ rom

Sadly, I cannot. Which is why I asked bloodyk. where it was in his rom thread....thinking it disappeared. I cannot locate it in my root or sd.

I know I pulled it from the zip and placed it in root and then executed it within.

To execute, d/l script manager freê from store. Open script manager, locate sh file, ensure su is selected in top row, and touch run (also top row). That should do it.

Last edited:

atljatl

Jan 6, 2012
atlanta, ga
Thanks Mex. Saw your post just now on bk's thread. If you find anything please let me know. I'm running aosp cuz I really need mms for work. Would love to try the new sos

mexigga

May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
atljatl....

Did you try doing what JD did to get it going? I am going to give it a try...

...And for those of you having trouble getting MMS working on a 4.67 sense rom, Just flashed Bloodys 4.67 MMS script through Amon RA Recovery, For some reason its not flashing in ClockWork Recovery. Here is a link to that specific script only for sense 4.67 roms (successfully tested on Swagstr latest SOS X rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5gs5wtgn2jgauj7

JD

mexigga

May 9, 2007
Los Angeles
Don't know how I missed that. I'll give it a go... ugh.... Ive been running decks 1.3d for 3 days straight (sort of an eternity....) have everything like i want it! Smh...have u confirmed this fix works?

JD has...I will try later.

(see you hit JD up also...great)

EDIT: confirmed working.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I couldn't get the script to execute on SOS fo some reason....this, however, did the trick for me:

In root explorer look to see if the script file (metropcs.sh)is in the right place in the internal memory...if not place it there then execute.