Cpw preorders are up!

Search This thread

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
Threes deals are up. If you can call it that

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah, that's why I never get contract phones... I know you pay for both the phone and the service, but if you sum it up - the cheapest one is over £1000... twice the price of the phone - and you can get the minutes and data much cheaper with pay as you go.

Not a bad thing - just not an option I'd go for.

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
Managed to upgrade. Free z2 100 mins. Unlimited net unlimited texts. £40 a month

Shoulda hung on in there a little longer. I was very ready to jump to EE, simply because 4G isnt quite in my area yet. I was offered either 100mins @ £40 or 300mins @ £43. He threw in that wireless bluetooth speaker too. Fairly productive day. 10th April bring it on! (turns out everyone who preorders from three get the speaker! lol its all good)

Also I should add, the guy on the phone said that the phones are coming direct from manufacturer, unlocked... That was the deal maker for me. If its three branded I'm going to be having a little chat with them.....

Last edited:

paprkut

Apr 24, 2010
Thanks for letting me know. I'll give them a ring to cancel my preorder

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I might be tempted to buy this phone outright for the first time if contracts are going to be that high!
    Currently on GiffGaff £10/month but see Tesco are doing a 4G SIM with 2GB data for just 12.50 a month (£300 over 24 months). Buy the phone for £550...