(28 March 2010) S2U2 v2.34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.

Prerequisite:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

s2u2-210.png
s2u2-wip30.png
s2u2-234.png

Changes of v2.34
- changed option "Lock Message Preview" to "Disable Message Preview" to reflect the function meaning.
- added option "Snooze time (5, 10 or 15 min)" (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added "tap here to cancel" on the notification prompt.
- removed options "Slide to dismiss/cancel", "Dismiss Notification once viewed", "Mark SMS as read once viewed" and "Mark Email as read once viewed".
When a notification is shown, always slide to left to view; slide to right to dismiss; and tap the notification to cancel.
- when there is not enough device memory to cache a GIF, show error message on background.
- delayed the "On wake-up, unlock by Proximity Sensor" so that it always happen after "power off by Proximity Sensor".
- fixed occasionally "slide to snooze" did not work.
- fixed occasionally hard to move the slider.
- fixed S2P playback was interrupted.
- fixed the system InCall Proximity Sensor was occasionally disabled.
- fixed occasionally "slide to view" did not work.
- fixed occasionally "slide to dismiss" would unlock as well.
- fixed occasionally graphics shown messy when volume button is pressed.

v2.34 start from post 5008.

v2.33 start from post 4713.

Download
http://ac-s2.com

Important Note
Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

Reset Unread Count
If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample

Volume Control shortcut
If you need to manually map a key to invoke the new Volume Control, extract the S2U2-VC.LNK from this file (s2u2-vc.zip) & transfer it to your device's \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2 (for Non-English device, it varies), then use any key mapping software (some devices have it come along) to map this S2U2-VC to your preferred key.

But it assumes S2U2 is installed at \Program Files\S2U2. You may read HERE for how to create a LNK file.

Last edited:

davidebeatrice

Jun 28, 2007
A_C

Hi A_C...
first of all thx for your nice work!:):)
but...on my touch pro 2 sometime, generally after pc connection or bluetooth headset connection, but also without using usb connection at all, ive the headset icon showed and it disappears only if i connect-diosconnet the wired headset.

could you solve this issue (present also on 1.62)...

thx you !!!!!

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
Hi A_C...
first of all thx for your nice work!:):)
but...on my touch pro 2 sometime, generally after pc connection or bluetooth headset connection, but also without using usb connection at all, ive the headset icon showed and it disappears only if i connect-diosconnet the wired headset.

could you solve this issue (present also on 1.62)...

thx you !!!!!
I think it could only be solved if I had a Touch Pro 2 on-hand for testing.
Thanx A_C

how do I set the emergency-call number?
You can't, it's already set by the service provider or the OS.

Last edited:

Sleehond

Jun 27, 2008
Utrecht
What funny!

I used S2U2 before. Just 1 minute ago i thought: lets try it again. And what do I see, a big time update, NICE :D

Defenitely going to test it, right now!

thnx!

farqui

Nov 24, 2008
An awesome app keeps getting better and better - well done.

Now lets see what's under the hood...

*update: the Theme export/import option is schweet, been running smoothly on my Touch HD all afternoon :)

Last edited:

laft2k

Nov 7, 2005
I have the same trouble with this version as the previous two versions which is if I get a voicemail, i get no voicemail icon on s2u2 screen until i go into settings then come out of it again at which point it shows i have -1 voicemails. This is on a Touch Pro. This wasnt an issue in 1.52.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ....we all love you!
    Let me add to the hundreds of posters above me... thank you. This is a "must have" app on my phone.

I have a feature request if you'd like (maybe there's already a way to do this through skins or what-not). You know how if you have an email, SMS, reminder, etc. previewing when you unlock, then it will launch the appropriate app? I love that, but I was wondering, what if I could launch other apps that way.

Apps like the camera, calculator, or notes are things that I like to launch as fast as possible. If there was an icon on the lock screen that I could highlight in a similar way and they would launch as soon as I unlocked, that would save several steps (especially in TouchFlo 3d) that I currently have to go through.

S2U2 is a locking tool. It does SMS/Mail/Reminder because the phone alerts the user when locked. If apps are added, it's not Slide2Unlock anymore...
    I love this program...no more button mashing while the phone is in my case!

Also, it is fantastic how customizable it all is.
    I sorta wish I could use my custom taskbar with this, but I understand it simply is not possible.

ONE QUESTION:
    I've searched and searched all night, but does anyone know how I can have the CURRENT weather on the lockscreen under Manila 3d.
    Right now tomorrow's weather is showing.

A work around for CURRENT weather would be much appreciated, and make this thing unstoppable!

Thanks
    S2U2 v2.24 very good!

Update lang.Vietnamese.ini for S2U2 v2.24 (03/02/2010). Thank A_C!