[THEME & ROM] CM6 R8zerMOD-V1- Desire Theme Nightly ALSO with MORPH!

Search This thread

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
I decided to do my own based off of JD's and Original Android <3ers! , also credit to tr.slate for the blue androids for when connecting to pc.

Anyone who wants to mod the file please do, any enhancements you want to add please do.

this is the Desire theme, just with tr.slate's androids, hope you all like it, and give a big cheer for these guys.

the background is not part of the theme thats a ADW launcher theme from the market called iDroids.

by the way you will still have to change to white as in the old JD theme, and you FLASH this Via Amon_RA 1.7.0.1 or clockwork (not tried this one).

Right i have also made a MORPH if anyone wishes to try it, REMEMBER do NANDROID first i am not in any way held responsible for any damages or loses.
USE of this theme is solely upon you.

right desiretheme white is with the car nav notification white, it is not great but im not a graphics designer, also have change sms and mms notifications smily face to green. and also the gmail notification is now a little symbol of the gmail icon.

number on the end of the file relate to the number on CM nightly's.

RIGHT I NOW HAVE COMPILED A ROM FROM CYANOGENMOD SOURCE

* Now this is Cyan's Work i take no credit what so ever,

In this rom you will find it is a 6.1 CM release with some added features.

* Added Dark Tremors A2SD Script
*Added Desire Theme - for those who want it
*Edited some Gmail, MMS, And settings icons.

TO BE ADDED

* I want to add IntersectRavens Kernel from the start.

(will be avaliable soon) - Testing!!!

THEME UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment DesireTheme(203).zip Right here it is- Nightly (203) - 13/10/10

Attachments

• snap20100812_010426.jpg
    snap20100812_010426.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4,493
  • snap20100812_010437.jpg
    snap20100812_010437.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3,008
  • snap20100812_010627.jpg
    snap20100812_010627.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,790
  • R8zers_DesireThemeMorph.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 416
Last edited:

Part Four

Feb 10, 2010
Thank God we can choose our own text colors because that red clock is effing disgusting. Everything else looks pretty good though.

J

JupiterDroid

Lay_forat,

You can talk mate, you just have a vendetta against the guy;)

You talk nothing but negative as well, nearly resulting in you being banned! With all that nonsense on the 720p forum,

So i would just keep it down with your accusations because its the pot calling the kettle black!

JD

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
wow, all this was meant to be was a simple keep alive JD desire theme, turned into full blown argument.

iconoclastnet

Apr 22, 2010
DesireTheme(612).zip (i.e. not morph) on a cm6 nightly from yesterday. Took awhile to track down all the places you have to manually change notification text colors, but well worth it.

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
Ok will have to look into that.
Can I ask what version of metamorph you are using.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
ok, uploaded a changed morph. let me know if this works. i had a .thm file and .xml file in there, dunno if thats causing the prob, i have removed the .thm file and left the xml file. see if this works.

Last edited:

maedox

Nov 14, 2008
Oslo
It works now. Turns out TiBackup did not restore the market link for MM so there was an update I could not see. Thanks for this man, it looks good. :D

iconoclastnet

Apr 22, 2010
I noticed that the "car home" icon that shows up in the status bar when using the car dock is still the default black icon (on the now black status bar). What're the chances of getting a reverse car dock status bar icon in some future update?