OTA Released (Root for manual update) - Flash on Market MAR18 (Leaked)

Search This thread

Sirchuk

Jul 12, 2009
Has anyone tried the Flash 10.1 installation yet with the new update?

It doesn't open on a 3.0 tablet, I wonder if that's changed on a 3.0.1 tablet.

Reactions: Elysian893

mattdb

Sep 4, 2007
Where there any changes to how the display looks? I guess what I am wandering is if they updated the Graphic engine any?

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
Thank you!

So, I'm guessing if we drop it into our cache directories (for rooted folks [edit] my bad. Cache is accessible without root.), and reboot, we should get updated? [edit[ Nope. Doesn't work that way. lol

I just put it in the SD card folder and rebooted with the power button and volume button pressed. It's on a screen that says "Starting RSD Protocol Support". What now?

Ok. I'm in Android recovery. It's not giving me any options, so I suppose I need to do this from the prompt on my pc.

Last edited:

Legacystar

Dec 29, 2009
Thank you!

So, I'm guessing if we drop it into our cache directories (for rooted folks [edit] my bad. Cache is accessible without root.), and reboot, we should get updated? [edit[ Nope. Doesn't work that way. lol

I just put it in the SD card folder and rebooted with the power button and volume button pressed. It's on a screen that says "Starting RSD Protocol Support". What now?

Did you try a normal reboot first and see if itit grabs it?

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
I'm in Android recovery. It's not giving me any options. What do I need to do from the command prompt to push the update.zip?

[edit]

Nevermind. I just had to select android recovery. I have a little green android with an exclamation sign now. Waiting....

arrtoodeetoo

Dec 31, 2010
I'm not really sure how I did it.

I was in RSD, and rebooted it with the volume down button held. It said "android recovery" at the top. Hitting volume down let me scroll through a choice of RSD, Recovery, and Fastboot. I hit up on the volume button to select recovery.

Now it's stuck on the little green droid.

Elysian893

Jan 27, 2010

I was in RSD, and rebooted it with the volume down button held. It said "android recovery" at the top. Hitting volume down let me scroll through a choice of RSD, Recovery, and Fastboot. I hit up on the volume button to select recovery.

I wouldn't suggest anyone else do this...

p-slim

May 25, 2008
San Jose

I downloaded android terminal emulator then typed reboot recovery now im at the green android also. im trying to figure out how to get the update to apply now

Top Liked Posts