***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

nusko_x

Jan 23, 2012
I was on Ferakernel3.6 and donut HD update on 24Dec.
i just copied the ROM and FIX to my SD, xrecovery wipe everything, format everything, mount back and installed ROM and FIX back to back. Booted and everything is perfect. Thanks Fera for the good ROM.
Antuntu i got 3343 for the 1st run.
Music, Data, GPS, Wifi[after addon installation], everything works and this is perfect with no reboots or WLOD's so far. used cpu frill and running on 245MHS, 1.19MHZ, smartassv2, deadline
January252013

what addon instalation? new fix?

nusko_x

Jan 23, 2012
some time when i enter the code in dialer to chek my credit it says my sim card is locked, why? any fix? please.

arunskumar81

May 28, 2012
Coimbatore
Ι can't see anything..
give an another try

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Do you mean that wifi doesn't work after flashing the stock kernel?We suppose to flash the addon from fera 3.6?

oh no. i meant that i didnt use stock kernel at all. i didnt change my kernel from ferakernel3.6. just downloaded V21 and fix, moved to SD and installed as per procedure and everything works.
For ferkernel there is addon for wifi and since we are formatting everything during v21 installation we need to flash addon through xrecovery again.

Ultimategeppie

Jan 7, 2011
Apeldoorn
Do you mean that wifi doesn't work after flashing the stock kernel?We suppose to flash the addon from fera 3.6?

Read the posts, people!

Install v21 and after that flash the kernel named stockkernel.ftf
Locked bootloaders and also unlocked bootladers will have the correct kernel.
(for locked you just flashed the right one, for unlocked you silently installed the 4.5. whilst installing the ROM. This unlocked kernel is properly adressed during boot time).

But, if you want to use another kernel, than you can.
Just don't expect support from Fera if things go wrong or if you miss performance or anything.

If you want to try 3.6, then it is wise that you also install the 3.6 add-on.

efgeni

Dec 24, 2011
Sofia
Re: [GB/ICS/JB] ***FeraLab*** Main Thread - Break The Limits... (25/01/2013)

I found a small bug. Browser UA string is broken and loads like desktop browser. Any idea how to fix it?

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

jai554

Jun 7, 2012
Kuching
no ... its not work ( LBL ) :(:(:(
kernel problem i think ....

re-do the clean installation (xRecovery)
1. factory reset clean
2. format /system
3. wipe dalvik and battery stats
4. mount /system and /data
5. install the rom
6. install the fix
7. reboot :)
8. config everything
9. reboot
10. if youre stuck at ferakernel again, remove the battery for 1 min
11. enter xRecovery
12. Mount /system and /data
13. install the fix
14. wipe all caches
15. reboot
it should work... hope it helps you :)

Reactions: o.mehdi

Ultimategeppie

Jan 7, 2011
Apeldoorn
In-call.volume(quality) == sound(perfect,100%)

@Feravolt

I have written several posts about the in-call volume. On many of your ROMS the incoming sound was distorted.
I'm very, very happy to notice that the incoming sound on v21 is perfect, just perfect.
My smart-phone isn't just smart, but with v21 it's also useable as a phone again ;)

Thank you.

Reactions: FeraVolt

o.mehdi

Jul 26, 2012
Tehran - Moscow
www.safedownload.ir
re-do the clean installation (xRecovery)
1. factory reset clean
2. format /system
3. wipe dalvik and battery stats
4. mount /system and /data
5. install the rom
6. install the fix
7. reboot :)
8. config everything
9. reboot
10. if youre stuck at ferakernel again, remove the battery for 1 min
11. enter xRecovery
12. Mount /system and /data
13. install the fix
14. wipe all caches
15. reboot
it should work... hope it helps you :)
thx ... but i do all the way .... no luck !!!
flash 2.3Th_kernel_n5-1_2 and no problem NOW !!

3600 on ANTUTU ....

Reactions: jai554

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)