[BOOTANIMATION] Ultimate HTC One X Boot-Animation Collection

Search This thread

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
Ok thanks. Btw, on a separate note, how's your HOX? have you had any of the reported problems/issues?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

The only problem I really have with it is the crappy hardware they used for the gps. It sometimes jumps all over the place. With the gps fix its a lot better though. Brilliant phone. Although I like sgs3 because of the removable battery and sd card capability I love the housing on the one x very sleek.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Arkangel786

Sep 20, 2010
I personally love this phone. I've had it over a week now and haven't had a single issue with it. I don't know what it'll be like 2 months from now, but so far it's been great.

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
I personally love this phone. I've had it over a week now and haven't had a single issue with it. I don't know what it'll be like 2 months from now, but so far it's been great.

Yeh I love it too. Never had a HTC till now and I'm quite happy with it.

Arkangel786

Sep 20, 2010
I'll keep an eye out for your new tsar bomb bootanimation mate, I gotta go now, champions league final is on. Come on Bayern!!

BigShowSavas

May 2, 2012
Ludwigshafen
The Bavarians were not too lucky, were they XD

Nice collection btw, trying them one by one ... ;)

Edit: Btw im working on Gif previews of these animations for easier selection ... if wanted i can upp them somewhere later

Last edited:

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
The Bavarians were not too lucky, were they XD

Nice collection btw, trying them one by one ... ;)

Edit: Btw im working on Gif previews of these animations for easier selection ... if wanted i can upp them somewhere later

Thank you so much. I haven't had time or else I would have done already. If you can compile a collection I could add it to thread and give credits to you.

BigShowSavas

May 2, 2012
Ludwigshafen
Thank you so much. I haven't had time or else I would have done already. If you can compile a collection I could add it to thread and give credits to you.

Gonna be done soon ... any imagehoster u prefer? if not, i will probably use tinypic

Paradox will not be animated preview, since it only consists of 3 frames which is not enough for my program to convert to animation ... and since its just jerking back and forth, i guess its pointless anyways ... u see the pic, u get the idea, right? XD

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
Gonna be done soon ... any imagehoster u prefer? if not, i will probably use tinypic

Paradox will not be animated preview, since it only consists of 3 frames which is not enough for my program to convert to animation ... and since its just jerking back and forth, i guess its pointless anyways ... u see the pic, u get the idea, right? XD

Upto you my friend.

Hahaha that paradox is pretty cool I reckon. I normally use google gears though.

BigShowSavas

May 2, 2012
Ludwigshafen
Oh my ... sum of the gifs are too big for tinypic ... biggest is Mass Effect 2 (54MB) geeez

guess i have to try dropbox ^^

edit: Holy crap ... forget about Mass Effect being biggest ... i forgot Tzar Bomb ^^
edit2: Dropbox is uploading, link coming soon ... Tzar Bomb had to be cut at 500 frames (not enough RAM) ... dropped 312 from the end ... most gifs (Except Paradox and Tzar Bomb) will loop the animation
final edit: Dropbox link is sent to threadstarter ... gnite anyone XD

Last edited:
Reactions: p2nv

jcb1985

May 13, 2012
KENT
cant find folders on one x

hi, i've looked through my folders on my one x which is rooted with android rev 5.2. i cant find anywhere the folders mentioned to copy the bootanimations to, no data/local and no system folder either? can i not flash these from recovery?

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
hi, i've looked through my folders on my one x which is rooted with android rev 5.2. i cant find anywhere the folders mentioned to copy the bootanimations to, no data/local and no system folder either? can i not flash these from recovery?

Try some of these:
Data/local
System/media
System/customize/resource

Which Rom are you on? Is it stock Rom which is rooted?

BigShowSavas

May 2, 2012
Ludwigshafen

U need a root file explorer too... these folders are not on the sdcard partition.
If u already have one and looked in the root folders, forget about my dumb answer ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: jcb1985

p2nv

Apr 5, 2012
Adelaide
U need a root file explorer too... these folders are not on the sdcard partition.
If u already have one and looked in the root folders, forget about my dumb answer ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

No you are right. Not a dumb answer. Now that you mentioned that it sounds right. A good program is root explorer ;)

Reactions: jcb1985

Top Liked Posts