Q&A/T [Template Thread] for ROMS / Kernels / Projects

Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Hello everyone, just made a Q&A thread, this time I'm the OP thanks to @kuzibri. :)

Here is the link for Sultan Sense for the HTC Amaze 4G.

Please add this to the list, thanks!

I also enjoyed watching the iSock puppet video and listening to it's wonderful Lebanese accent. Thanks @Riro Zizo !

Hi my dear friend,

excellent work!!!! added to post #4 of this thread.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperAfnan

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Correction of post #5 of this thread

Hi my dear friends,

corrected a severe omission in the existing listed Q&A/T Threads in post #5 of this thread:

LG 2G STOCK ROM Q and A Thread StarFighter SM.

Forgot to mention the OP and his status. Corrected now, OP and status added and very sorry for this mistake, and many excuses to @StarFighter of course.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
I have assisted in setting up an additional QA/T

Device~
Sprint HTC One Badseed Tranquil one 4.3: @dased14 RD

Hi Tony,

the Q&A/T thread tells that the OP is an RT, :confused: Also noted that this thread is not in the Device's Q&A section but in the General one!

Added to post #4 and link in post #4 also Fixed to the link of the Q&A/T thread section for this device.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Post #2

Hi my dear friends,

FYI, Mike handed post #2 over to me. Many thanks Mike and much obliged!!

kindest regards, Kuzibri

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Posts #4 and 5 reorganized

Hi my dear friends,

reorganized posts #4 and #5. Post no #4 is now only reserved for HD2 devices. The Google devices in post #4 are moved to post #5, cause #4 was getting too big. Furthermore also took care that all the links have the same color and the same layout! Lot's of work and time, but it's ready. If I missed a few, please PM me!!;)

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Hi my dear friends,

Not a lot of traffic here lately regarding new Q&A/T threads created by Dev's or, by them, appointed members of their ROM. Well, let's be patient, every new concept takes a while to be accepted.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:
Reactions: raimondomartire

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Revamped posts #4 and #5

Hi my dear friends,

Since the list of the Q&A/T threads is growing and growing :)good:) and thus these lists are getting very long (see HD2 devices) , I decided to reorganize posts #4 and #5 of this thread. Instead of listing all the Q&A/T Threads seperately, the device name will be shown and underneath that the "show content" label which contains all Q&A/T Thread for that certain device. I will make an exception though for the device for which the first OmniRom Q&A/T Thread was created (for obvious reasons)!

Hope to have you informed enough,

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts