Thanks Meter: 881

Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2014, 08:54 AM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King al

hi i wonder if anyone can help please

also another problem just appeared is when the screen saver is on i now have a scrolling banner in red saying a series of numbers and docs to change details..
can someone please help on both theses issues please
thanks in advance.. al

I also sometimes have the scrolling banner. Dont really know whats causing it.

Another quetion, is it possible that the screen will "wear out" after some time of using it as a "night clock"?
9th July 2014, 05:02 PM |#122  

More
Lost full version
I bought the full version yesterday for my samsung s5 and the "buy full version" indicator went away as expected but after docking today, the indicator is back and the scrolling red banner is being displayed. How do I get the app to recognize my purchase?

Update: The one thing I did between yesterday and today was to add another google account. This account is my ISP provided email account but it doesn't allow play store so I use my other (general) google account for app purchases. I tried removing the second account and the buy full version disappeared and returned again when I re-added the second account. My play store account is always selected when browsing play store. Why would a second account matter and how do I get the app to always recognize my purchase?
9th July 2014, 09:33 PM |#123  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apfont

The one thing I did between yesterday and today was to add another google account. This account is my ISP provided email account but it doesn't allow play store so I use my other (general) google account for app purchases. I tried removing the second account and the buy full version disappeared and returned again when I re-added the second account. My play store account is always selected when browsing play store. Why would a second account matter and how do I get the app to always recognize my purchase?

You need to keep the account from which you bought the license on your device
9th July 2014, 10:52 PM |#124  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4velin

You need to keep the account from which you bought the license on your device

I have the purchase account on the device and it works as long as the purchase account is the only google account available. Once I add another google account, the app gets confused. Would there be a way to direct the app to a specific account?

I don't really understand why it needs to continuously check the account. Shouldn't the app data retain the fact that it was purchased?
10th July 2014, 08:27 AM |#125  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have the purchase account on the device and it works as long as the purchase account is the only google account available. Once I add another google account, the app gets confused. Would there be a way to direct the app to a specific account?

I don't really understand why it needs to continuously check the account. Shouldn't the app data retain the fact that it was purchased?

Okay, seems that the Google in-app billing has in fact an issue with multiple accounts in use, especially if one of them isn't allowed access to the Play Store (https://code.google.com/p/marketbill...s/detail?id=87). The license should be cached, however if the wrong account is checked then the cached license is not valid for that account. I'll try to workaround this issue. Sorry, seems like I don't have any influence on which account is used for license verification, that part is done by the Play Store. I can refund your purchase and you can try to buy it again with both accounts already setup
10th July 2014, 02:31 PM |#126  

More
Quote:

Okay, seems that the Google in-app billing has in fact an issue with multiple accounts in use, especially if one of them isn't allowed access to the Play Store. The license should be cached, however if the wrong account is checked then the cached license is not valid for that account. I'll try to workaround this issue. Sorry, seems like I don't have any influence on which account is used for license verification, that part is done by the Play Store. I can refund your purchase and you can try to buy it again with both accounts already setup

I'm willing to try that. I really like the app and would like to get this to work. Let me know when I can repurchase.
10th July 2014, 02:45 PM |#127  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm willing to try that. I really like the app and would like to get this to work. Let me know when I can repurchase.

Just send me your google account, order number or any other information to identify your purchase and I'll refund it
10th July 2014, 04:06 PM |#128  

More
Quote:

Just send me your google account, order number or any other information to identify your purchase and I'll refund it

After refund I tried these steps:
1 Removed both google accounts
2 Added my play store google account
3 Added my ISP email google account
4 Uninstalled app
5 Reinstalled app from play store

Now when I try to "Buy full version" I get an error dialog saying "Error retrieving information from server. {RPC:S-7:AEC-0]"

Is there any way to buy this app directly from play store rather than through the app?
10th July 2014, 10:25 PM |#129  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Now when I try to "Buy full version" I get an error dialog saying "Error retrieving information from server. {RPC:S-7:AEC-0]"

Is there any way to buy this app directly from play store rather than through the app?

No sorry, it is an in-app license and therefore can only be bought through the app. Also, I'm not sure you would be able to buy it if it were a separate app, as the error is a Play Store error and not one from Lucid
11th July 2014, 03:42 AM |#130  

More
Quote:

No sorry, it is an in-app license and therefore can only be bought through the app. Also, I'm not sure you would be able to buy it if it were a separate app, as the error is a Play Store error and not one from Lucid

Ok. Thanks so much for all your responses. I checked with mly ISP and they have no plans to support a full google account. Since this is my primary email account, I need to continue to have two google accounts going forward. BTW- I have successfully purchased an app directly from play store with both accounts active so it is possible to buy direct. I do realize this is a play store issue. Hopefully, they will resolve this issue and I will certainly buy your app when possible.
11th July 2014, 05:03 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Suggestions with rss and music
Can you make an option to display Now playing Artist-song?

Can you make an option in the rss that says click here to read more and that option can allow to open full website?
I purchased your app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)