[rom][OC][01/17/12]GBVK1.21 a+b

Search This thread

TJj33p3rz

Nov 24, 2011
Indiana
I was running cyonagen mod then just flashed this over it.Looked like all was good but sim card not reading.I thought Cyonagen was GB baseband?

Last edited:

rydeN-

Oct 29, 2011
I was running cyonagen mod then just flashed this over it.Looked like all was good but sim card not reading.I thought Cyonagen was GB baseband?
Bad bad dog!
You can't flash over CM7! It's got it's own baseband that can't be ported onto.
You've gotta return to Froyo, Install the GB Baseband & then flash it.........
You're welcome

Sent from a Doomed Optimus 3D

djrinc

May 31, 2008
First, i wanna say thanks for all your hard work putting this ROM together for us. Just one quick question, I get FC whenever I try to use the keyboard in landscape. I've tried a couple of other keyboards with the same result. Any suggestions? And I've noticed a marked reduction in cell radio reception. Would changing the baseband have had an effect on that? Other than that, awesome ROM and keep up the good work.

Last edited:

ueshada

Dec 10, 2007
First, i wanna say thanks for all your hard work putting this ROM together for us. Just one quick question, I get FC whenever I try to use the keyboard in landscape. I've tried a couple of other keyboards with the same result. Any suggestions? And I've noticed a marked reduction in cell radio reception. Would changing the baseband have had an effect on that? Other than that, awesome ROM and keep up the good work.

This happen cox of the changers of flex file I made if change
if change Flex_Operator_Code= "ATT" to "OPEN" problem will fix but you will get slower speed

djrinc

May 31, 2008
Thank you. I'm willing sacrifice a lil speed for full functionality of my phone. The amount of lock ups and force closes I got from the keyboard was frustrating. Otherwise, I love this ROM. I tried a few others since switching to a GB baseband but I'm making this my daily driver for now.

igoth76

Mar 15, 2011
Gun Barrel City
Reboot loop

Hello,

I switched to this rom to test the hdmi as it wasn't working on the o3d ones I tried. However, this rom will occassionally start, let me set up and begin installing apps, then it gets stuck in a reboot loop (which after about 5 it will lock to where I have to remove battery). After removing battery for a few I can repeat the process (power on, begin using my phone and BAM reboot with loop again. I've tried booting into recovery and factory reset from there with no change to the after effects.

igoth76

Mar 15, 2011
Gun Barrel City
To update on the situation, I installed a not OC kernel and all is well. I'm not a tech smartie so I figure I may be missing out on some of the coolness of the rom, but I guess such is life.

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

ueshada

Dec 10, 2007
I switched to this rom to test the hdmi as it wasn't working on the o3d ones I tried. However, this rom will occassionally start, let me set up and begin installing apps, then it gets stuck in a reboot loop (which after about 5 it will lock to where I have to remove battery). After removing battery for a few I can repeat the process (power on, begin using my phone and BAM reboot with loop again. I've tried booting into recovery and factory reset from there with no change to the after effects.

Which version did you install did you install 1.21
if it start rebooting when start installing the app it might be a app giving u the prob

To update on the situation, I installed a not OC kernel and all is well. I'm not a tech smartie so I figure I may be missing out on some of the coolness of the rom, but I guess such is life.

I will post non oc rom

Last edited:

igoth76

Mar 15, 2011
Gun Barrel City
I did install 1.21 and the reboots start from the moment I reboot out of recovery. I would get the set up screen, start foiing through it, get to start setting up accounts and it would reboot

darocks1999

Dec 18, 2007
Same happened with me right after install rom it stuck on booting..then removed battery and then it started fine in few minute it rebooted again for no reason ..it was doing a lot in few hrs..often it would hang on boot screen.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

ueshada

Dec 10, 2007
Let me upload it again maybe I upload wrong file
Did you download it from mediafire

Last edited:

nguyns

Nov 2, 2008
May you upload it without megaupload? This multiupload web is really difficult to download with us. Thanhks lots!

Last edited:

wayno140

Feb 4, 2012
Antwerp Ohio
how can flash with my thrill being stuck on lg logo on boot and debugging was enabled but adb is not working and i have rom manager but only custom recovery never noticed one click cwm till it was bricked currently on stock baseband but since it seems bricked why not flash something different a link would be great as i have read till my eyes cross or pm me if 1 on 1 is easier thenk you very much if anybody reads and replies to this

ueshada

Dec 10, 2007
Remove battery inset the battery again push power volume up 3d button togerter when it goes cwm do factory data reset

latinohot

we need a link to download from, I have just reinstalled windows xp to do this
i just bought another Thrill 4G 3D for my daughter and I have her on Tmobile and I have read so many threads that says and claim they are running 03d roms with 4g on tmobile network with the P925(thrill 4g 3d)
so please get us those links

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So the problem is that phone loops on boot. It shows me LG logo and from time to time it disappears and appears again with fancy animation and sound. That's all it does.
    Running Windows 7 ultimate 64X

then start it recovery mode pressing 3d volume up and power button then
    select "factory reset"
    62a8d35a-6a4f-6a1e.png
    62a8d35a-6a69-43b2.png
    62a8d35a-7d58-05fb.jpg
    62a8d35a-7d4c-49eb.jpg
    62a8d35a-7d3d-00c7.png

All my Thx to all the developers working hard for better thrill roms

GBVK1.21 based on Jamm theme
    My Special thx to jamm513

*GBVK1.21 all bug fixed
    *base of programs and Ginger Framework is the original 21-B
    *Jamm theme
    *OC 1200
    *Tweak better net speed

YOU MUST INSTALL GB BASEBAND or NEED TO HAVE IT INSTALL ALREADY BEFORE YOU FLASH THE ROM plz refer option 1 or 2 INSTALL BASEBAND:

option 1http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=17177547&postcount=2
    or
    option 2http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1287236

after you install base band
    1) First root using SuperOneClick and follow dg's instructions to install CWM.
    2) Download GBVK1.zip and place it on your SD card.
    3) Power off your phone.
    4) With the phone powered off, hold the volume down button, the 3D button, and the power button until you see the LG logo and then release. This should boot you into CWM.
    5) Select "wipe data/factory reset".
    6) Select "install zip from sdcard" and navigate to and select GBVK1.zip.
    7) When it finishes flashing, select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a few minutes

LINK to GBVK1.21http://www.multiupload.com/4ZA6QO0JUW
    Link 2GBVK1.21

LINK to GBVK1.2http://www.multiupload.com/RVR16HU6YP

LINK to GBVK1.1http://www.multiupload.com/QCQLD7IBGK

LINK to GBVK1 http://www.multiupload.com/FMFL7349TH

if you guys like my rom could you plz donate me little .50cent via paypal coz I have to pay for media fire (monthly subscription) to upload files most of free upload sites are down
    Chose step 2.

I have a problem flashing my LG Thrill, but before i go there, i want to tell you what exactly am i doing to exclude all unnecessary advises.
    1. Deleted all drivers through Device Manager
    2. Downloaded LG Tools
    3. Clicked the install USB drivers but couldn't find model in pop up window. Did that through other option from LG tool (there driver and manual search by model)
    4. Installed all drivers
    5. Checked the Debugging mode option and installed msxml.msi
    6. Ran windows enabler.exe and switched to ON
    7.Did Step 3 with all that 3GQCT, Emergency KDZ file.
    8.Cleared update registry and chose the language
    9.Everything went perfect and i got the message that Upgrade was complete

19:37:24 : wParam : 2004, lParam = 99
    19:37:28 : wParam : 2004, lParam = 100
    19:37:28 : wParam : 2001, lParam = 0
    19:37:29 : CLGMobileHttp Class јТёкЅГАЫ.
    19:37:29 : CLGMobileHttp Class јТёк...
    19:37:29 : CleanModelDll() : Free Model.dll
    19:37:29 : _DetachDLL Call
    19:37:29 : _DetachDLL Call End
    19:37:29 : Step : S/W Upgrade Complete!
    19:38:26 : =======Cancel button click : m_nStep(9)

10. Pressed exit button

So the problem is that phone loops on boot. It shows me LG logo and from time to time it disappears and appears again with fancy animation and sound. That's all it does.
    Running Windows 7 ultimate 64X
    LGP925 (Lg Thrill) ATT
    Installed V21B_00.kdz

Please Help me

Thank You
    i would like to thank everybody for helping me i had to end up flashing to rogers canada and then back to stock i couldnt do it on my own so i had help but now i have a little bit of knowledge but not enough i have a whole new respect for developers now i am glad there are good people out there