Has anyone got the 4.4 kit Kat from tmobile

Search This thread

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
So your able to OTA the T-Mobile 4.4 update?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

crazysohc

Dec 9, 2010
SLC
The update isn't live... HTC and tmobile said by the end of January..

Only the unlocked version gets 4.4 this week

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

invisiblefire101

Jul 8, 2010
Idk but this look like it's live for me

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386625562973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386625562973.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 758

crazysohc

Dec 9, 2010
SLC
So if I go back to stock and check for the update and if it's not there who do I get to yell at? I'm 100% sure T-Mobile has not pushed 4.4

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Just went back to stock and I can confirm that tmobile has not pushed out no update and that the op does not of an original tmous HTC one or he changed his CID in the past

invisiblefire101

Jul 8, 2010
I haven't done anything to my phone I actually got the ruu from the original android tmobile dev forum

invisiblefire101

Jul 8, 2010
If u want I'll post the zip if u want to download it and it won't let me install for some reason

Rsotbiemrptson

Nov 3, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Reactions: crazysohc

ROMVS

Jun 20, 2012
sounds like a glitch

Yeah I know now but it is annoying since it doesn't want to install

If you are on stock ruu then it shouldn't let you install the developer's edition. Something is glitching but better a glitch than you install a version that isn't for your stock version. It could give you more problems than its worth. If your stock, wait for end of Jan, that's all there is to it.

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
If you are on stock ruu then it shouldn't let you install the developer's edition. Something is glitching but better a glitch than you install a version that isn't for your stock version. It could give you more problems than its worth. If your stock, wait for end of Jan, that's all there is to it.

I am not familiar with RUU. If I install this on a stock rom on HTC One. What would be the end result?

invisiblefire101

Jul 8, 2010
I am not familiar with RUU. If I install this on a stock rom on HTC One. What would be the end result?

Only ugh got developers edition or unlocked apparently would work only and idk which unlocked theyre talking about so it could SIM unlocked or bootloader unlock which I highly doubt bootluader

justin24

May 10, 2009
I just received my unlocked sense based HTC One for T-Mobile and I have the 4.4 update as well and am downloading it.

Top Liked Posts