S4 Mini Model GT-I9190 Asian

Search This thread

matitor

Jan 20, 2014
Hi I got a S4 Mini Model GT-I9190 from a friend, I tried to put one of the ROMs on it, but when I try to enter in recovery mode to do it the language is on some Chinesse, Japanesse, Korean and I don't wich option should I go to.
So my first doubt is, is this phone original? I've been doing a little research and it appears so but I got confused on the language parte, and the second one is there a way I can change de language? becasue even in samsung app is on that language everything else it's a mix between spanish and english.

Phone information:
Model: GT-I9190
Android version: 4.2.2
Band version: I9190XXUAMF7
Kernel version: 3.4.0-933422 se.infra@SEP-129 #1 Fri Jun 21 13:30:42 KST 2013
Compilation number: JDQ39.I9190XXUAMF7
Compilation version: v.s.131206

Any help will be appreciate it.

Reactions: ThuGzta

ThuGzta

Jan 20, 2014
Hi I got a S4 Mini Model GT-I9190 from a friend, I tried to put one of the ROMs on it, but when I try to enter in recovery mode to do it the language is on some Chinesse, Japanesse, Korean and I don't wich option should I go to.
So my first doubt is, is this phone original? I've been doing a little research and it appears so but I got confused on the language parte, and the second one is there a way I can change de language? becasue even in samsung app is on that language everything else it's a mix between spanish and english.

Phone information:

I dont think there is a way to change that language. I have it in Korean. But in download mode it becomes English. I dont know maybe a senior member can help.

ThuGzta

Jan 20, 2014
I too have it in Korean. Just look at a screen shot of the default one. In the start there is a paragraph that says using custom rom blah blah. The down area says Press Vol UP to continue and Down to stop. So to go in download mode just press the volume up.

The download mode does open in English. You can flash CWM if you want to totally change it.

matitor

Jan 20, 2014
I too have it in Korean. Just look at a screen shot of the default one. In the start there is a paragraph that says using custom rom blah blah. The down area says Press Vol UP to continue and Down to stop. So to go in download mode just press the volume up.

The download mode does open in English. You can flash CWM if you want to totally change it.

Do u have the a link to flash CWM on that phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Phone information: