[MOD]remove power save notification icon [rooted only]

Search This thread

paranoid2007

Mar 15, 2007
There is a much easier way:

Just go to settings/apps/all apps and select "Power". Untick "show notifications".

baha76_s

Feb 23, 2008
Lausanne
There is a much easier way:

Just go to settings/apps/all apps and select "Power". Untick "show notifications".

Hello,
I don't think so, because the power manager is a system app, so when you go to settings/apps/all apps you will see the "show notifications" is faded and you can't change it.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPad par Tapatalk HD

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
So after I UN-hide the power saver that vzw took out of Rom!?..I had to get rid of the icon. Followed this thread an it works great on 4.4.2 HTC one vzw. I was looking for a build edit or xml edit so I don't have to use a app. Anyways thanks a lot for this tip!

sent from my JAVA CARD S-OFF FAUX HBOOT BLUE HTC ONE using the XDA premium app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    I'm not a developer, but a good observer and tester.
    I found a clear and safe method (at least for me) to get ride of the annoying notification icon of power save even after booting.
    I'm very sorry if this method was already founded (because i didn't do a deep search), so please guys you can tells me if this method exist already or not when you find it elsewhere. :D
    OK, for this mod we need :
    1. unlocked rooted hox+ (at least international, but i went some AT&T guys to test it for me) and i think it will wok for them also because this mod affect only the "com.htc.htcpowermanager".
    2. Install "system tuner" from play store or any other apps that can modified the events in system apps (but i recommend the system tuner because it is free and very easy to modify the events).
    3. Go to system apps tab and then htcpowermanager (power app) as shown in 1st photo.
    uploadfromtaptalk1354012637628.jpg
    Then go to details as below
    uploadfromtaptalk1354012760061.jpg
    Then go to the following event:
    "powersaver.powersavernotificationreceiver" and unchecke it as below
    uploadfromtaptalk1354012822357.jpg
    Then reboot directly.
    That it, after reboot you will find that there is no icon in the notification area for power saver.:)
    Thank

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium
    Just did this on my AT&T hox+, was just a little different. Under system apps, it was just listed as "Power". Followed your other instructions, unticked the box, rebooted and indeed now that stupid power saver info is removed from the notification.

Many thanks!!
    Another (perhaps a simpler) option: JMZ Notification Power Saver Disabler from Google Play here. The application works well on the international HOX+ with root - tested.

Option described here and here fail - option is grayed...
    Hey thx for the instructions!

I've also made ​​it with Titanium Backup.

Simply freeze the package "Power 1.0.2220222957.473386.472844".

Greetings from Germany