Wallpapers on our p6

Search This thread

decomarius

Oct 13, 2012
Good afternoon guys and girls who own this beautiful sexy phone! I have some problems with our device regarding the wallpapers. How do i put 720x1280 wallpaper that i download to be on fullscreen on our phone? Whenever i try to set as wallpaper it takes only a portion of the hd wallpaper and zooms and it looks like ****. If you did not understand what i mean i will try to explain better. Thanks mates!

Epsylon

Mar 2, 2008
Pilis, Hungary
You can use the app called "Crop wallpaper" from Google Play Store. We all know what You are talking about 'cause we all suffer this problem. :D

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Good afternoon guys and girls who own this beautiful sexy phone! I have some problems with our device regarding the wallpapers. How do i put 720x1280 wallpaper that i download to be on fullscreen on our phone? Whenever i try to set as wallpaper it takes only a portion of the hd wallpaper and zooms and it looks like ****. If you did not understand what i mean i will try to explain better. Thanks mates!

Homscreen wallpapers have to be 1440x1280. While lockscreen wallpapers are 720x1280.

On the other hand, there are 3rd party apps that let you use 720x1280 as homescreen wallaper without any cropping. I dont know the app but a similar topic was discussed here on xda before.