[ROM] [Bareboned] DMG_Bareboned [Based on latest Nightly #34]

Search This thread

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
This really is so funny. Everyone fighting over kudo's and praise. When I was building windows mobile roms, everyone worked together, but still released their own builds, with their own tweaks. Android is about choice, so why not live and let live? You dont like the idea of the rom, dont download it. All this infighting between members is getting a bit much, each new rom gets scrutinized and the OP gets a nailing from everyone else. Thats now how you build a community, ask the older devs how it used to be done. So what if we have two nearly identical roms? No one gets hurt, no one is losing a finger by clicking on the link. Seriously folks, spend your time sending in bug reports instead of threatening and calling each other retards, at the end of the day, what we want are roms and cool toys for our devices.

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Exactly.

People build ROMs to learn.

He does, this is the first step.

Remeber andy asking how to deodex? Well then, leave him alone.

Greets!

I'm not a fake.
I prefer people to reply to me and give feedback instead of thanking me!
But thanking me does show if you apreciate my works.

Reactions: RockR172

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
I totally agree... :)
@cornelha @mDroidd

There was a tym, jus recently, when everyone wanted to produce 'themed' ROMS... Well it was interesting at first, but dunno why, later everyone started abusing those themers saying that there should be real development...
Now that we have 'real' development on ICS, everyone complaints that the devs should work on 1 single ROM...
Members can be funny at times..

As for this ROM, so what if its identical to CM? He built the ROM, he liked it, he published it... its upto you if you wanna use it...
If you dont remember, all those 'majestic' ROMS like devoid and openoptimus were plain kitchen work..
Today he starts by learning to use kitchen, few years on he will develop for real... :)
XDA is for encouraging new talent, not discouraging...

And, i have done it again... written a biiggg speech.. i HATE myself for this reason... :D

Sent from XDA App using LG-P500

Last edited:

mioss

Sep 26, 2009
Brasov
Neahh , he is building up the suspense.

By the way, we are a lot of RO in here...

yes we are :) even better :)

On topic : Give the OP o break ... he tried to to something and he made it. many here don;t even bother to do what he did. When i change ROM i'll try yours too :) like the way it has app2sd included already.

@cornelha @mDroidd

There was a tym, jus recently, when everyone wanted to produce 'themed' ROMS... Well it was interesting at first, but dunno why, later everyone started abusing those themers saying that there should be real development...
Now that we have 'real' development on ICS, everyone complaints that the devs should work on 1 single ROM...

As for this ROM, so what if its identical to CM? He built the ROM, he liked it, he published it... its upto you if you wanna use it...
If you dont remember, all those 'majestic' ROMS like devoid and openoptimus were plain kitchen work..
Today he starts by learning to use kitchen, few years on he will develop for real... :)

And, i have done it again... written a biiggg speech.. i HATE myself for this reason... :D

Very well said :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium

Xumit

if you haven't heard or know, Stock and unmodified CM7 has already Nano and Busybox included..they are both essential to CM7 functions..
*FACEPALM*

To others:
Anyways, people. If you can't do it, stop replying here. You all who blaming the dev: Have you ever considered creating a rom? If not, you have no right to ruin this thread. Try it or get lost. No one is forcing you to try this.

XDA is changed a lot, sadly. Honedtly we need more moderators and them to be much stricter so this kind of things won't happen again..

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RockR172 and Arjen

kyerie030

Jun 28, 2011
Malabon
Suggestion, remove the integrated app2sd to allow users to use a different method of moving apps. :) thanks.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

G

GuestK0038

Nice touch whit the Sony Launcher but i prefer the "nozomi" version:

bdbc0a60-9e54-b3d5.jpg

maybe you'd like to use it in your next release.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please guys,
    this is going way to far...
    Better help him with suggestions to make it a better/different rom ;)
    Show some respect.
    • Many more I can't remember right now.

like download link :p
    @cornelha @mDroidd

This really is so funny. Everyone fighting over kudo's and praise. When I was building windows mobile roms, everyone worked together, but still released their own builds, with their own tweaks. Android is about choice, so why not live and let live? You dont like the idea of the rom, dont download it. All this infighting between members is getting a bit much, each new rom gets scrutinized and the OP gets a nailing from everyone else. Thats now how you build a community, ask the older devs how it used to be done. So what if we have two nearly identical roms? No one gets hurt, no one is losing a finger by clicking on the link. Seriously folks, spend your time sending in bug reports instead of threatening and calling each other retards, at the end of the day, what we want are roms and cool toys for our devices.
    @cornelha @mDroidd

Very well said :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium