[INDEX][LIST] PARANOIDANDROID ROMS - All under one roof [CMHybrids][JB/ICS]

Search This thread

P-J003

Jul 16, 2013
Alken
Is there going to be a Xperia GO port of Paranoid? I would like it because paranoid looks so nice :fingers-crossed:

Vercion3

Jul 22, 2013
Is this ROM going to be available for more devices? I will like to see one for LG MyTouch E739

alko1234

Jul 5, 2010
Hi! I've question. Can anyone port Paranoid ROM to Samsung Galaxy s2 + ? Big thanks to person who will do that!

kesava.x10

Jul 9, 2010
Update on my request...

Can you please port the latest PA ROM for the HTC One? I have a HTC One 64GB Developer Edition (I'm no developer, got it from a friend) and would love to use Paranoid Android and HALO on it.

I don't know you guys did it so fast but I was able to download and test PA (and Halo) on my HTC One! I also tried the P.A.C ROM but didn't like it as much as pure PA.

:good:

dmbfan2

Sep 30, 2012
Decrypt

I like the PA Rom ( ver. 3.99) however, my reception is 25% of my wife's phone. We both have SG3's. Hers is not rooted and mine is. I have encrypted my phone and a few days after that I got a Goo Manger message stating that there is an update to my ROM. So, I tried to update by downloading through Goo and wiping using CM10. It didn't work.

Is there a way to decrypt or a way to install new radio's or update the new Rom? I have read that people have been doing a factory restore but have not found any information on how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

btiu

Apr 9, 2013
Manila
Reactions: sreehari.007

sreehari.007

Jan 17, 2013
Did u mean 4.4 kitkat? there are KK roms already out. But if u meant Kitkat on Paranoid Android, I dont think I've ever seen anyone do it yet. :p

i am using lx roms by mike(kk)
i'd really like to know , if anyone started working on paranoid android kk roms.
i tried to compile.. but failed.. :p
waiting for smart developers to do the job:thumbup:
Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

btiu

Apr 9, 2013
Manila

Top Liked Posts