Mod Toggles in Status Bar

Search This thread

Mr. Monkey

Aug 13, 2010
Sandy, Utah
I don't know why they decided not to add a wifi toggle to the status bar. Any guides or mods to do that?

Sent from my SCH-I815 using Tapatalk 2

TPizzle

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
According to your signature, you're using the Verizon model. The gsm and wifi model have the wifi toggle in the lower right quick settings. Strange that the Verizon doesn't (I'm assuming based on what you said), probably wants you to use the lte and go over to pay extra lol.

Mr. Monkey

Aug 13, 2010
Sandy, Utah
According to your signature, you're using the Verizon model. The gsm and wifi model have the wifi toggle in the lower right quick settings. Strange that the Verizon doesn't (I'm assuming based on what you said), probably wants you to use the lte and go over to pay extra lol.

Oh, funny. Yeah I don't have a WiFi toggle. All the normal ones are there, but not WiFi. Luckily I have the 5GB plan a month, so I shouldn't have to worry about going over. Just trying to save some battery. :)

Any ideas how I might add a WiFi toggle?

Last edited:

TPizzle

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The simplest way would be to just find a widget and put it somewhere on your launcher such that you can easily access to turn on and off. There are a bunch of free ones out there (look in play store), but the best one in my opinion is extended controls. Its $1 I believe and not only can you toggle wifi, but just about everything else as well, from your 4G to the led light (using it like a flashlight) to even controlling how long before the screen times out. Check it out.