Thanks Meter: 29,929

Post Reply Email Thread
13th December 2012, 05:40 AM |#1101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Text messages (SMS) input mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyvang101

after installing that rom im unable to send Text messages (SMS) any reson why that is ? its the only problem i have incountered so fare. i can make calls wifi works everything works just perfect. only thing is SMS sending.

Please change input mode of message to be Automatic (open message --menu(left bottom menu) --setting --input mode --change to Automtic)
You can try it and happy with new firmware.

13th December 2012, 06:17 AM |#1102  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Just installed this latest version.. but problem with wifi connecting. It always obtaining ip address never end. this also happened with other rom such as Omega 7.4.
but after downgrading to official 4.1.1 rom, the wifi can always connecting & getting ip successfully. i thought JB 4.1.2 has bugs in wifi.
googling & found the solutions to give all permissions on /system/etc/dhcpd/dhcpd-run-hooks. i followed that instructions, but still hard to connect to wifi. sometimes connected but tooks much time, but mostly only obtaining ip address..
please & please.. if you know how to fix this problem.. let me know..
thanks..
13th December 2012, 07:29 AM |#1103  
Flag kl
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravian29

sorry to say 2.1 is worst version i had on my gaint note 2, wanamlite 1.5 and 2.0 were the greatest rom. Now getting back to 2.0 as i have phone stuck every 5 to 10 minutes, random FC and MOST IMPORTANT battery drains so quickly. flash light, reboot toggles does not work this issues remain even after full wipe cache, system, data, sd memory, deli cache etc.

No harms mates i am just reporting my feedback

i do not understand whats happening, when i try to install 2.0 it installs fine but after reboot phone never starts its just on Samsung galaxy not 2 screen and when bootanimation tries to load phone restarts. i have tried all the wipes but no luck

Talking about battery and the rom just out yesterday? So wise..give 2 to 3 days for real battery performance. .neway my battery works perfect on 2.1

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
13th December 2012, 08:25 AM |#1104  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal123

Talking about battery and the rom just out yesterday? So wise..give 2 to 3 days for real battery performance. .neway my battery works perfect on 2.1

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

yees also I highly recommended to do a full wipe and dont use mods with this rom try with the normal toggles Its working good for me.
13th December 2012, 08:27 AM |#1105  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirn1111

where is korean..

In the settings..?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
13th December 2012, 08:34 AM |#1106  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hmmmm my notification led is not working. I did a full wipe before installing wanamlite 2.1

Anyone else experiencing this?
13th December 2012, 09:13 AM |#1107  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
@wanam
First of all, Thanks for your work. I really appreciate it. No big issues apart the known ones with some toggles...
A question: what kernel are you using now? The stock one you modded or another one?
Thx for replying.

Sent with my Galaxy Note!
13th December 2012, 11:06 AM |#1108  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by padlad

Updated my little mod to the stock launcher. It is 6 x 7 icons instead of the stock 4 x 4 and also has up to 7 icons in the dock instead of the stock 5 (see pic)

How to:
1. Download the attached modded SecLauncher2.apk
1. Go to /system/app and rename SecLauncher2.apk to SecLauncher2.apk.bak (in case you want to revert back)
2. Copy over the modded SecLauncher2.apk to /system/app, set permissions, reboot, done.

Please hit 'Thanks' if you found this useful.

Thanks to garyd9 for his tutorial.

Great how you solved this so simply! Other mods have widget scaling issues etc. Thanks a bunch, works like a charm.

Can you do a mod for the appdrawer aswell m8? Having 6x7 on homescreen with 5x5 on app drawer is so empty
13th December 2012, 11:22 AM |#1109  
Thanks Meter: 630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakel

Great how you solved this so simply! Other mods have widget scaling issues etc. Thanks a bunch, works like a charm.

Can you do a mod for the appdrawer aswell m8? Having 6x7 on homescreen with 5x5 on app drawer is so empty

When I get a bit of extra time I will have a look at it no problem.

Black status bar and 23 toggle fix (Torch and reboot) anyone? See attached

1. Do a backup just in case.
2. Reboot to recovery and flash the zip
3. Reboot, sorted!

Thanks to tdunham for the fix.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CWM_Wanam2.1_SystemUI_Mod_.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.05 MB, 516 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to padlad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift padlad Ad-Free
13th December 2012, 11:51 AM |#1110  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Guys.. How do I get the zoom in in the browser using the sides? I used to have that in omega
13th December 2012, 12:06 PM |#1111  
Thanks Meter: 630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakel

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlad

When I get a bit of extra time I will have a look at it no problem.

Black status bar and 23 toggle fix (Torch and reboot) anyone? See attached

1. Do a backup just in case.
2. Reboot to recovery and flash the zip
3. Reboot, sorted!

Thanks to tdunham for the fix.

I had a bit of time left Stock launcher mod 6 x 7 icons instead of the stock 4 x 4 and also has up to 7 icons in the dock instead of the stock 5 and now with 6 x 7 icons in the app drawer instead of the stock 5 x 5. Have fun!

How to:
1. Download the attached modded SecLauncher2.apk
1. Go to /system/app and rename SecLauncher2.apk to SecLauncher2.apk.bak (in case you want to revert back)
2. Copy over the modded SecLauncher2.apk to /system/app, set permissions, reboot, done.

Please hit 'Thanks' if you found this useful.

Thanks to garyd9 for his tutorial.
Attached Files
File Type: apk SecLauncher2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.60 MB, 88 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to padlad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift padlad Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wanamlite;15 toggles;stable;fast;stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)