You can try it and happy with new firmware.
sorry to say 2.1 is worst version i had on my gaint note 2, wanamlite 1.5 and 2.0 were the greatest rom. Now getting back to 2.0 as i have phone stuck every 5 to 10 minutes, random FC and MOST IMPORTANT battery drains so quickly. flash light, reboot toggles does not work this issues remain even after full wipe cache, system, data, sd memory, deli cache etc.
No harms mates i am just reporting my feedback
i do not understand whats happening, when i try to install 2.0 it installs fine but after reboot phone never starts its just on Samsung galaxy not 2 screen and when bootanimation tries to load phone restarts. i have tried all the wipes but no luck
Updated my little mod to the stock launcher. It is 6 x 7 icons instead of the stock 4 x 4 and also has up to 7 icons in the dock instead of the stock 5 (see pic)
1. Download the attached modded SecLauncher2.apk
1. Go to /system/app and rename SecLauncher2.apk to SecLauncher2.apk.bak (in case you want to revert back)
2. Copy over the modded SecLauncher2.apk to /system/app, set permissions, reboot, done.
Please hit 'Thanks' if you found this useful.
Thanks to garyd9 for his tutorial.
When I get a bit of extra time I will have a look at it no problem.
Black status bar and 23 toggle fix (Torch and reboot) anyone? See attached
1. Do a backup just in case.
2. Reboot to recovery and flash the zip
3. Reboot, sorted!
Thanks to tdunham for the fix.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|