working STK for WM6 pls

Search This thread

paulpax

Nov 22, 2007
Highlands
sorry sakura, ive given up on this, other xda units (atom, zinc) can run the stk on wm5 and wm6 but it wont run on our xda, im baffled because it more or less has the same SIM hardware. nobody seems to be giving this importance.

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
Its not true...i have not given up..im still trying..even better im searching for MSDN Documents on reading SIM card data..so i could create a Standalone app in c# for our PDA

paulpax

Nov 22, 2007
Highlands
thats would be very good ather, i know youve beeen developing your C# now, just a simple programs that reads the STK menu on the simcard would be very good.

shiranmotha

Feb 25, 2008
Colombo
Good News To All

GOOD NEWS TO ALL
I heard & saw the screenshots of the working STK on PDAVIET ROM WM6.1 (Build 19213). Guys, try it. I'll flash day after tomorrow once I get to my home. ROM Masters, is it posible to extract the STK and to submit as a cab to use in the current rom? Plz, some1 give a try... I'm a new here...

Here's d link
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=2229748#post2229748

Last edited:

wurm

Sep 8, 2007
@shiranmotha, so did you flash the PDAVIET ROM, is the STK really working?

Yes, I can.
When you used a DUAL SIM Adaptor you get Extra Icon under
Start/Programs with Dual SIM.
When you start them you get the menu from the Dual SIM Adaptor.
SIM1, SIM2, ...
You have to click one an push select on th bar, then close Dual Sim Program
and turn on time Radio off and on. Then you have the selectet SIM.

The automatic reset from Radio is not funtioning. When you turn it manually it works.

shiranmotha

Feb 25, 2008
Colombo
STK Working Now...

@shiranmotha, so did you flash the PDAVIET ROM, is the STK really working?

IT's WORKING

Can you make a cab with this STK. The ram is only 64MB on this PDAVIET ROM. Got a bigger RAMdisk. Everything works fine. But I prefer the C_shekar's rom tho its a older build because of the applications cooked within it. So, a CAB please.....!!!??? Nothing new in this rom. Speed is almost the same as I feel.

sakurasyaoran

Jul 19, 2007
yup! i too waiting for this for a long time.. hope anyone can help us out.. ather are you there? can you make this cab for us?

shiranmotha

Feb 25, 2008
Colombo
Ather are you there? Can you please make this cab to be used in other wm6.1 roms???

I PM my request to both C_Shekher & Ather, but no good news yet....

aan206

Apr 10, 2005
Jakarta
I think it would be better to ask SonBlack to pack the cab file for STK since he was the one who cook WM 6.1.4.16.PV (Built 19213) I saw the STK tool inside the ROM, it's WORKING!!!

aan206

Apr 10, 2005
Jakarta
Try to extract this file and run from your PPC. Hope it's work. If it's doesn't work, do not blame me. :D

Attachments

• STK.zip
    71.5 KB · Views: 175