Singapore S7 Edge Nougat Update

Search This thread

liquidguru

UPDATE: Thanks to @deathst for the link to his downloads of Nougat for the Malaysian N ROMs. If you want to update your Singapore MM phone to Nougat, following the link and instructions there. Remember to use the HOME_CSC to retain your data and Singapore CSC.

GDrive Link

/END UPDATE

So, I bought an international S7 Edge in Singapore last year. Got to say that their updates are incredibly slow.....only recently got the November Security update.

Had an on-line chat with them just now, about when to expect the Nougat update.......April to June!!! Though he did helpfully add "this year".

It really makes me sad that Samsung promise to update phones, then we have to wait maybe half a year to actually get the update.

singchats7.jpg

Last edited:

blu3angel

Mar 25, 2009
No need be sad bro.. You can flash uk nougat firmware if you really need it badly.. Or you root your phone and flash any nougat custom roms...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ayim

Feb 11, 2008
west
you guys know how to force update nougat manually without root? and recommended which country's firmware. Im getting sick waiting for nougat to reach sg already..

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app

blu3angel

Mar 25, 2009
you guys know how to force update nougat manually without root? and recommended which country's firmware. Im getting sick waiting for nougat to reach sg already..

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
You can download uk nougat firmware SM-G935F for UK with samfirmware... Dun worry as it compatible for 935FD also... Use odin to flash the rom to your phone...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ayim
G

GuestK00192

the S7 is a great phone but it is my last Samsung product. 2 reasons, the slow updates and the new finger print sensor.
HTC 11, here I come !

darkmage06

Jan 22, 2012
Just a curious question, if I flash the XME version, I will need to flash the AP, BL, CP, and HOME_CSC right?

After flashing, will I still be able to use Samsung Pay in Singapore? If I wish to change back to Singapore version can it be done by flashing with Singapore firmware (7.0 to 6.0.1)?

Thanks for the clarification.

Top Liked Posts