FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyway to get 2 player emulators? N64??

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By obiwan22, Member on 19th July 2011, 01:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Would there be anyway to get a 2 player controls on any emulators? For example n64 if you plug in like 2 game pads or something?

anyone?

19th July 2011, 08:49 PM |#2  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Don't know if this will help but hey its better than nothing.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4083921AAoUq6C
19th July 2011, 09:00 PM |#3  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Talking Sorry for the re-post haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemErrorOne

Don't know if this will help but hey its better than nothing.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4083921AAoUq6C

Sorry but i forgot to add this. Read through this link i think what your looking for is in here!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/arch...t-1054219.html

and if you need to download other emulators from the developer "yongzh" which by the way his emulators cannot be found on the Market because Google is being big jerks about it, you can still download them using his website.

https://slideme.org/user/yongzh
31st July 2011, 11:54 PM |#4  

More
Just a warning/observation. While from reading, though I haven't tried it yet, you appear to be able to use two controllers via bluetooth, hooking two differnt working usb contoller to the usb ports on the dock doesn't work in either the snesoid, nor N64oid. Instead you will find both controllers control both characters on the screen.
1st August 2011, 12:09 AM |#5  

More
Just a warning/observation. While from reading, though I haven't tried it yet, you appear to be able to use two controllers via bluetooth, hooking two differnt working usb contoller to the usb ports on the dock doesn't work in either the snesoid, nor N64oid. Instead you will find both controllers control both characters on the screen.
1st August 2011, 09:40 PM |#6  

More
with Snex9x Ex the app allows you to make a wiimote player 1 and another player 2.

I have used my wii remote (plus classic controller) with n64oid but 1 player only.
To do this I used WiiController from the market first before opening n64oid.

It may not work 2 player though as it seems to map wii controls to the keypad.

i'll give it a go in the next wee while

Edit - Just tried and I couldn't get n64oid to do 2 player.
Consolation Snes9x EX should do no problem.
13th September 2011, 01:00 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwan22

Would there be anyway to get a 2 player controls on any emulators?

FrodoC64 USB, that can handle 2 Joysticks.
23rd November 2011, 06:23 PM |#8  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwan22

Would there be anyway to get a 2 player controls on any emulators? For example n64 if you plug in like 2 game pads or something?

anyone?

Super Gnes has two player. I use sixaxis for PS3 controllers.

I'm looking for two player MAME/CPS2/Neo-Geo. Especially with this coming:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/22/x...s-you-kill-th/
26th January 2012, 05:53 PM |#9  

More
??? two player ???
Hello, I was wondering if I can connect 2 controllers to sixaxis and play it on N64oid. I tried one controller and works awesome, the second controller connects on sixaxis, but when I open a game on n64oid first controller works and the second one doesnt do anything. I then switched the controllers, but only whichever controller synced first works and the second one doesnt do anything. Please help...
27th January 2012, 06:02 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacidash

Hello, I was wondering if I can connect 2 controllers to sixaxis and play it on N64oid. I tried one controller and works awesome, the second controller connects on sixaxis, but when I open a game on n64oid first controller works and the second one doesnt do anything. I then switched the controllers, but only whichever controller synced first works and the second one doesnt do anything. Please help...

You need to go into input settings and map the buttons for the second controller

Typed by my thumb.
7th September 2012, 04:56 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Hoping to get an answer through this thread....

I have a TF201 with SNESoid from "Yongzh" and two PS3 Six-Axis controllers. Is there a way to play two player games using each of the controllers? I can get them both to "work", but they only control the 1st player. I have mapped one controller under controller 1 and the other under controller 2. Thing is, the button that is assigned to each control is the same, which is obvious since they are the same type of controllers, but I can't get the emulator to distinguish the two. Not sure if I make a ton of sense, but if you have a way to play 2 player on an SNES emulator for the TF201, I'd love to hear it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)