12th March 2012, 05:12 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great! I'l, try that one

2nd April 2012, 03:51 PM |#92  
Flag Karlovy Vary
Thanks Meter: 4

More
My 3g dogle doesnt work I have bought Huawei E160, it works perfect on PC/notebook but it doesnt work on TF. I have flash 3g toogle and everthinkg go well. I can see VPN seting s in menu. But if i add new VPN network it write "unsuccessfully" . I think that the problem may be, that TF need name and password for me, but in PC i dont type any. Does anyone know how to connect without name+password?
Thanks

Edit: Now i can see APN networks, but if i add new and type all what its need, its doesnt save . I have tried Revolver ROM too. I have ICS,but i dont think its the problem. I think in CM9 it will work, but i dont like CM.I need help from you guys.
3rd April 2012, 04:41 PM |#93  

More
Newbie needs help
Hello all,

First of all, sorry if this question seems dumb or lazy, but I am 100% newbie on these matters.
I want to enable the 3g settings on my tf201.
Can someone guide my on how to use this app?
I installed it but it seems not to be enoughf because when I run it, nothing appens.

Thanks in advance

BR,
Barbosini
21st June 2012, 09:26 PM |#94  
Flag Pretoria
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if this breaks updates OTA? (I am on stock & rooted)
24th June 2012, 06:26 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello,
I have huawei E270,
My rom is revolver 4.0.3 with 3g toggler. And my huawei don't work....
I have slider..
24th June 2012, 11:24 PM |#96  

More
Is the source available?
Hello! It would be interesting to see what exactly does this utility do! I can connect my TF201 by the means of Huawei E173 to my ISP with "UMTS manager", but the system does not recognize the connection and some functions are crippled. I also installed Debian chroot and configured ppp for connection, but must use 'setopt' after 'pon' to set DNS server address to use it outside of chroot. So the connection is sort of functioning, but inconvenient to use. Source of 3G Toggler could greatly help to see why is this function hidden, but the ppp functionality and Huawei USB driver are compiled into kernel by Asus.
24th June 2012, 11:46 PM |#97  
Flag Sicily
Thanks Meter: 458

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waumy

Hello,
I have huawei E270,
My rom is revolver 4.0.3 with 3g toggler. And my huawei don't work....
I have slider..

Currently 3g using usb toggler is not supported yet with any model. Just recently gnufabio posted that it should be one of the next feature to implement. I know it's working only in few roms with ICS. We should wait a little bit more.
26th June 2012, 01:55 PM |#98  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sronweb

Currently 3g using usb toggler is not supported yet with any model. Just recently gnufabio posted that it should be one of the next feature to implement. I know it's working only in few roms with ICS. We should wait a little bit more.

Yes excatly...My huawei e270 work with megatron 1.1.6 but the wifi is not good....
7th September 2012, 11:38 AM |#99  
Flag Velke Mezirici

More
umm does this work with Jelly Bean roms?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)