Review of Awei in-ear headphones w/lots of pics!!!

Search This thread

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
My headphones arrived today but I only tried them out for a few minutes. I bought both models. Both feel durable & top quality. Sound is clear & crisp but I did find it challenging trying to get more bass. I only listened with Amazon Prime and their equalizer isn't the best anyway. I will try again tomorrow with PowerAmp & MP3's to see if it's different. Both models sound close to one another and both fit well. (The model with the flat cord does sound a tad bit better...I can't remember the model number off hand at the moment.)

LIke vectron mentioned...as long as you don't try to compare these to $200 ear buds & compare only to $50-$60 models you will appreciate these headphones.

naeem86

Aug 30, 2011
My headphones arrived today but I only tried them out for a few minutes. I bought both models. Both feel durable & top quality. Sound is clear & crisp but I did find it challenging trying to get more bass. I only listened with Amazon Prime and their equalizer isn't the best anyway. I will try again tomorrow with PowerAmp & MP3's to see if it's different. Both models sound close to one another and both fit well. (The model with the flat cord does sound a tad bit better...I can't remember the model number off hand at the moment.)

LIke vectron mentioned...as long as you don't try to compare these to $200 ear buds & compare only to $50-$60 models you will appreciate these headphones.

Hi..am planning to get one of these earphones. I dont want anything expensive, and these earphones seem to do the work. But I wanted to know how is it compared to the samsung earphones that came with the note 2? Am using these now and is quite satisfied with them. So are the awei any better?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Hi..am planning to get one of these earphones. I dont want anything expensive, and these earphones seem to do the work. But I wanted to know how is it compared to the samsung earphones that came with the note 2? Am using these now and is quite satisfied with them. So are the awei any better?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

I don't have the Samsung headphones so I can't give an opinion. Sorry

Mastershake242

Aug 17, 2013
I'm planning to order a second set because only one side is working. But wanted to ask, how are your sets holding up? These sound awesome but if they can't last more than a couple months I'll have to look elsewhere.

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
I'm planning to order a second set because only one side is working. But wanted to ask, how are your sets holding up? These sound awesome but if they can't last more than a couple months I'll have to look elsewhere.

How long did you have these before start having a problem? To be honest, doesn't matter if you spend $10 or $200, they all break the same. Trust me, I have dozens of headphones because I receive them for reviews to share with you guys here. The build quality is not like a brick, and depending on how you use it they can last a month or 6 months. Try to use a storage case instead of wrapping them around and showing in a pocket. Never pull out of your ears by the wire, but rather remove holding the earpiece. Most of the issues of one of the sides stop working is because people don't realize and pull them by the wire. At the end, when you find something that sounds nice for a disposal price of $10, get half a dozen of pairs :) They will last you longer than $200 pair. Or, invest in headsets with removable cable like VSonic VSD3 or Audio Technica ATH-IM50. Cables are the first one to go, so replacing a cable can extend longevity of the headphones.

Reactions: Mastershake242

Mastershake242

Aug 17, 2013
How long did you have these before start having a problem? To be honest, doesn't matter if you spend $10 or $200, they all break the same. Trust me, I have dozens of headphones because I receive them for reviews to share with you guys here. The build quality is not like a brick, and depending on how you use it they can last a month or 6 months. Try to use a storage case instead of wrapping them around and showing in a pocket. Never pull out of your ears by the wire, but rather remove holding the earpiece. Most of the issues of one of the sides stop working is because people don't realize and pull them by the wire. At the end, when you find something that sounds nice for a disposal price of $10, get half a dozen of pairs :) They will last you longer than $200 pair. Or, invest in headsets with removable cable like VSonic VSD3 or Audio Technica ATH-IM50. Cables are the first one to go, so replacing a cable can extend longevity of the headphones.

I wont say for certain I've never pulled them wrong or anything. I do remember babying them a lot more than usual because of how well they sounded.

I will give them another go as well as maybe look up those removable cable suggestions of yours. Tell me have you listened to the AT's? If so how do you think they compare to these?

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
I wont say for certain I've never pulled them wrong or anything. I do remember babying them a lot more than usual because of how well they sounded.

I will give them another go as well as maybe look up those removable cable suggestions of yours. Tell me have you listened to the AT's? If so how do you think they compare to these?

Did you check a list of all my reviews? Link in my signature, also a sticky in Accessories section of XDA ;) I reviewed dozens of headphones, and only mention and recommend those I had hands on experience with! Awei headphones are a disposable budget junk in comparison to VSonic and AT. If you care about sound quality, you would buy more expensive headphones. But I noticed that some people don't have too much about high sound quality, so Awei will work for them ;)

Reactions: Mastershake242

Mastershake242

Aug 17, 2013
Did you check a list of all my reviews? Link in my signature, also a sticky in Accessories section of XDA ;) I reviewed dozens of headphones, and only mention and recommend those I had hands on experience with! Awei headphones are a disposable budget junk in comparison to VSonic and AT. If you care about sound quality, you would buy more expensive headphones. But I noticed that some people don't have too much about high sound quality, so Awei will work for them ;)

Thanks I'll check em out. Really I've spend money on bose iem's (kinda sucked) and a few others but swore off mid-high end ones until I found some with removable cables that I'd like.
These budget iem sound a ton better than the bose I had.

archie1988

Jan 12, 2012
I'm using AWEI maybe for two years already and very, very! satisfied ! :D
ruined 2 pairs of them :/ waiting for third one to come

Reactions: Roninnt

mickeyaaaa

Jan 18, 2015
Bunch of Awei headphones reviewed

TL;DR: buy the ES900i in the link below....

Found this thread useful, and i already had a pair of ES900i for the past 2 years. I found myself needing another pair (one for in the house on the treadmill) and for fun i thought I'd buy a few Awei models and see how they stack up.

I decided to post a review because there is no comparison info available about the Awei headphones - which model is best??? So I bought 3 new different models that seemed promising and sat down to compare them all….

Note - I have some hearing damage so I'm really sensitive to high treble in my right ear - I will review these as "normal" and not complain if the highs hurt my ears lol...

I tested using music I like, trust your ears and the music you know! Used my PC headphone output (no fancy headphone amps here), and windows media player with all the enhancements/eq turned OFF (wanted the natural sound of the headphones to come through as unfiltered as possible. I used a mix of Techno/Reggae/Rock cuz that’s what I likes.

$1 dollar store junk (Used as a control to compare the worst headphones I could find)

Sound quality : Sounds like AM radio played through a blown speaker.
BASS: none really.
MID: thin, tinny sounding but audible.
TREBLE: If a high pitched hiss counts as treble, I guess theres some.

General Comments: little to no stereo separation, low sensitivity - had to crank the volume to get a decent volume level. These were my temporary use pair when I forgot to bring mine on a trip - ok for podcasts and talk radio, and that’s it. 2/10 overall

:DAwei ES900i 8/10 overall $6.96 USD @aliexpress
(Seller STH co., LTD Store No.906320)

EDIT: Above link was a mistake...the original BETTER sounding units were ordered on dx.com. I can't post a link but just search on DX for SKU: 138629.

NOTE: THESE ARE SOLD IN USA as "Blue Piston Tune FREQS by LOGiiX" for $30 USD! Yes, the identical model in every way except the packaging and name. I don't think the Awei are a knockoff product.
Sound quality :
BASS: Pretty good, plays some surprisingly deep lows, found myself wishing for just a bit louder bass though..but theres more deep bass audible than most in ear phones are capable of)
MID: a bit quieter than the bass & treble, but vocals sound good.
TREBLE: clear, a little on the loud side though, listening to a lot of rock the guitars could be a bit too loud.
General Comments: High sensitivity - set volume controls lower than most headphones (a good thing if you like it loud!) ...Overall, these are very enjoyable sounding with any type of music I tested. With very good bass & treble, these would be especially suited to pop or techno music. nice sound staging, with slightly subdued mids It sounds like having loudness option turned on your stereo amplifier.

The ES900i even sounds better than my Sennheiser HD330 over ear headphones! 8/10 overall

Features to note: Flat cables (more durable than the cheaper units thin wires), gold plated pin.
NOTE TO RUNNERS: I don't recommend this model for running - as the drivers are heavier then most they have a tendency to fall out of your ear more than other models when running…
Pkge contains: Headphones, wire clip, small zippered padded case for transport/storage, multiple colored silicon ear pieces.

NOTE: I bought a second pair in april 2015 from aliexpress - they were different - this es900 pair had a different jack and the sound was not quite as good - tinnier highs and bass not as strong....wondering if there's now knockoff versions??? please buy from the dx.com link I provided...

:)Awei Q38i 6/10 overall $5.31 USD @aliexpress
Sound quality :
BASS: good, but not as good as the ES900i.
MID: Clear and balanced, not bad at all.
TREBLE: reasonably clear - a bit tinny/raspy though...
General Comments: Overall, very balanced, clear vocals - but some detail seemed to be missing when compared to the ES900i's in the upper mids & treble. IMHO, the Q38 is better than the S120i and sound almost as good as the ES900's.
Lost points for the plastic/chrome finish and thin wires, not likely to be as durable as the ES900i.
Pkge says "extra bass power high performance"
Pkge contains: Headphones, 3 sizes silicon ear pieces. Wire clip

:(Awei S120i 5/10 overall $7.70 USD @ aliexpress
Sound quality :
MID: "muddy" - vocals sounded muffled.
TREBLE: also seem affected by the muddy/muffled sound.
General Comments: Muffled sounding vocals made the S120i a disappointment. Too bad, with the thick flat cable and nicely turned aluminum cans, these looked attractive. Not as wide a sound stage or dynamic range when compared to the ES900i. The Q38i also sounded better and sells for less. .
Features to note: Flat cables (more durable than the cheaper units thin wires), gold plated pin.
Pkge says "detailed and immersive sound stage" - true? No I think not.
Pkge contains: Headphones, wire clip, small zippered padded case for transport/storage, multiple colored silicon ear pieces.

:mad:Awei Q3i $5.13 USD@aliexpress
Sound quality :
BASS: Weak
MID: weak & Tinny sounding
TREBLE: Tinny & loud…maybe due to the weak bass & mids….
General Comments: flat black finish, but still made of aluminum. Cheaper thin wires.
Pkge says "sound isolating technology" and "super bass" - true? Definitely not.
- these BARELY sounded any better than the dollar store junk pair I have. 3/10 overall

hope this helps somebody trying to figure out which to get - THE ES900i is the bomb!!!

Last edited:

nei-k

Feb 6, 2015
I am currently own 2 pairs of Awei IEM's: ES800m and ES900i. I tested both with all devices i could find at home: Panasonic CD Player, laptop with SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio, desk computer with Realtek ALC889a audio, Nokia 5800XM phone, Jiayu G2F phone with Wolfson chip and Infocus M310 phone.
I prefer ES800m. It has more details, more natural and much clear sound. Also, fits better in my ears!
ES900i has more bass! I use it when I'm driving, because of included microphone! Melodies can be changed on Android, by double clicking the microphone button!
Both had enough power, i can listen them to a lower volume on my player!

WoppWopp

May 29, 2015
Can anyone help out? Awei ES900i or KZ ED9?
Which ones is better in sound quality?
Bass doesn't matter as i've a got music equalizer that gives quite and enormous boost in bass levels.
But yes, overall mid-highs etc.. anyone got experience from both of e'm?

khalidcon1

Feb 11, 2016
Awei ES900i Wired In-ear Headphones

I guess you are referring to Awei ES900i Wired In-ear Headphones. I too own the same headphone, but mine is blue. Can you please elaborate your issue? I have not faced any such issue for the last 6 months. I agree with the statement that "the powerful neodymium magnet unit design, with noise isolating hi-definition technology, provides us excellent sound". Would be happy to help you with my personal experience. Hope to hear soon from you.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

I guess going for Awei ES900i, would be a better choice for you.

dr.harsh

Nov 13, 2015
Aligarh
I guess you are referring to Awei ES900i Wired In-ear Headphones. I too own the same headphone, but mine is blue. Can you please elaborate your issue? I have not faced any such issue for the last 6 months. I agree with the statement that "the powerful neodymium magnet unit design, with noise isolating hi-definition technology, provides us excellent sound". Would be happy to help you with my personal experience. Hope to hear soon from you.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

I guess going for Awei ES900i, would be a better choice for you.
Can you compare it with original samsung in box headphones?what's the difference in bass and treble level?because i am planning to try this awei es900i series and enjoying samsung stock headphone too on my note 2 with good bass.

dr.harsh

Nov 13, 2015
Aligarh
Yes I accept that this is the best headphone I ever get Awei ES900i and blowing my ears with sony walkman mod with v4a and dolby in my note 2 kitkat 4.4.4

viveksharma1972

Mar 8, 2016
Awei ES900i Wired In-ear Headphones

I too own an Awei ES900i Wired In-ear Headset (Bronze). Based on the user review, the ratings may vary. Thank you all for your valuable feedbacks and suggestions.
However for me, it's more than a piece of an equipment, it's mode of relaxation. The Aluminium alloy metal design, volume control, effective noise isolation, are some of the important features I like it for. I hope, it goes well with only me using it at my house

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a review of two models of Awei in-ear headphones I just got from DX.com

Even so I have been reviewing a lot of brand name headphones in a more pricey range, sometime I like to switch to a budget category to show you some amazing deals and quality you can get without breaking the bank. Usually those are no-brand name products from HK retailers, but in this case I'm actually reviewing two pairs of headphones from Awei, a brand name manufacturer I'm not too familiar with until this review which I found to be surprisingly good!

First one is Awei ES-Q3 (http://dx.com/p/stylish-in-ear-earphone-for-iphone-mp3-3-5mm-jack-140cm-cable-73838) with a price tag of $4.99. While browsing on-line catalog of dx.com, these got my attention with a really cool look and 86 5-star reviews. For a price tag of $5 you can't expect too much, so I never set my expectations high. That works great when you get surprised after opening the package ;) So starting with a package, these looked very professional, not some cheap earbuds inside clear plastic bag you get from ebay. They came with 3 sets of different size eartips, pretty good silicone quality, and also a removable cable clip to attach headphones wire to your shirt if you need to. Looking at headphones, you notice right away the high quality of construction and material. The entire wire length is braided to keep it tangle free and to add more durability. Furthermore, the driver housing, 3.5mm connector sleeve, and cable splitter in the middle are all made out of aluminum painted in copper color. This is not a cheap painted plastic, but actually a lightweight aluminum with a good paint job since I couldn't even scratch it with my nail. There is no mic or remote, these are just audio in-ear headphones. Eartips create a good seal with your ear canal for passive noise isolation. The sound is not bad. It is bass heavy with some reduction in high frequencies, while maintaining decent mids. I was actually pleasantly surprised how I was able to raise the volume (you can get a loud sound out of these) and still hear the bass without distortion.

awei_esq3-01_zps16ec2b5a.jpg

awei_esq3-02_zps9c72d6bc.jpg

awei_esq3-03_zps3dc7a43a.jpg

awei_esq3-04_zps8f1e20e7.jpg

awei_esq3-05_zpsa978366f.jpg

awei_esq3-06_zps6a3a7726.jpg

awei_esq3-07_zpsd191dce0.jpg

awei_esq3-08_zps366b398b.jpg

awei_esq3-09_zps4e4bd2fa.jpg

awei_esq3-10_zps541d84dc.jpg

awei_esq3-11_zpsc488b1f7.jpg

The next set of headphones completely took me by surprise. These are Awei ES900i in-ear headphones (http://dx.com/p/awei-es900i-stylish...-iphone-4-black-3-5mm-plug-125cm-cable-110909) for $8.99. First of all, we are talking about premium quality packaging with a magnetic display window, 3 premium pairs of different size ear-tips, and a premium genuine leather pouch. Headphones itself have flat-noodle cable, the kind you find with most of the expensive headphones nowadays. I don't know why original description page from a link above says plastic material, because these are aluminum as well, headphone housing, cable splitter, and 3.5mm connector sleeve. Everything is crafted very nicely, and looks very durable. Also you get in-line remote with mic to handle your calls and a hidden button for play/pause while listening to audio/video and pickup/hangup calls while on the phone. With a free app like JAYS or MAVEN you turn this single click button into multifunction double/triple-click for playback control to slip next/prev tracks - it worked without a problem. But what set these apart is a sound quality. I thought previous pair for $5 was good, and I expected the sound quality of these to be the same with extra $4 covering fancier packaging, leather pouch, and mic/remote. Well, the sound quality of these are easily on par with some of the $50-$60 ones. It has an enhanced bass definition, clear mids and highs, and volume that goes up pretty loud without distorting the sound. I was VERY impressed with a sound!!! Again, it's not fair to compare these with audiophile headphones that cost over $100, but for $8.99 these sound too good to be true. Also, with a proper size eartips, they provide a good passive noise isolation, and don't forget you get in-line remote with multi-function button and mic for making calls!

awei_es900i-01_zpsb6c3d1cd.jpg

awei_es900i-02_zps1a68782d.jpg

awei_es900i-03_zpsb43df590.jpg

awei_es900i-04_zpsf3744ac2.jpg

awei_es900i-05_zps9cda65df.jpg

awei_es900i-06_zpsc0bdd688.jpg

awei_es900i-07_zps3fbcbcd4.jpg

awei_es900i-08_zps67a06753.jpg

awei_es900i-09_zpsa1a21724.jpg

awei_es900i-10_zps686d78ce.jpg

awei_es900i-11_zps725e674f.jpg

awei_es900i-12_zps1c84b54c.jpg

awei_es900i-13_zpscfd141e4.jpg

awei_es900i-14_zpsde03a8b6.jpg

awei_es900i-15_zpsb80bb4e0.jpg

awei_es900i-16_zps1dc8c36e.jpg

awei_es900i-17_zps20f2e3d5.jpg

Both of these Awei in-ear headphones sound good, have fantastic built quality, and eye catching designs. I will give ES900i an advantage in sound quality and a more modern design with a flat style cable and also in-line remote with mic and multi-function button. Overall, I definitely recommend both, especially ES900i which I found to have a very impressive sound quality.
    Bunch of Awei headphones reviewed

TL;DR: buy the ES900i in the link below....

Found this thread useful, and i already had a pair of ES900i for the past 2 years. I found myself needing another pair (one for in the house on the treadmill) and for fun i thought I'd buy a few Awei models and see how they stack up.

I decided to post a review because there is no comparison info available about the Awei headphones - which model is best??? So I bought 3 new different models that seemed promising and sat down to compare them all….

Note - I have some hearing damage so I'm really sensitive to high treble in my right ear - I will review these as "normal" and not complain if the highs hurt my ears lol...

I tested using music I like, trust your ears and the music you know! Used my PC headphone output (no fancy headphone amps here), and windows media player with all the enhancements/eq turned OFF (wanted the natural sound of the headphones to come through as unfiltered as possible. I used a mix of Techno/Reggae/Rock cuz that’s what I likes.

$1 dollar store junk (Used as a control to compare the worst headphones I could find)

Sound quality : Sounds like AM radio played through a blown speaker.
    BASS: none really.
    MID: thin, tinny sounding but audible.
    TREBLE: If a high pitched hiss counts as treble, I guess theres some.

General Comments: little to no stereo separation, low sensitivity - had to crank the volume to get a decent volume level. These were my temporary use pair when I forgot to bring mine on a trip - ok for podcasts and talk radio, and that’s it. 2/10 overall

:DAwei ES900i 8/10 overall $6.96 USD @aliexpress
    (Seller STH co., LTD Store No.906320)

EDIT: Above link was a mistake...the original BETTER sounding units were ordered on dx.com. I can't post a link but just search on DX for SKU: 138629.

NOTE: THESE ARE SOLD IN USA as "Blue Piston Tune FREQS by LOGiiX" for $30 USD! Yes, the identical model in every way except the packaging and name. I don't think the Awei are a knockoff product.
    Sound quality :
    BASS: Pretty good, plays some surprisingly deep lows, found myself wishing for just a bit louder bass though..but theres more deep bass audible than most in ear phones are capable of)
    MID: a bit quieter than the bass & treble, but vocals sound good.
    TREBLE: clear, a little on the loud side though, listening to a lot of rock the guitars could be a bit too loud.
    General Comments: High sensitivity - set volume controls lower than most headphones (a good thing if you like it loud!) ...Overall, these are very enjoyable sounding with any type of music I tested. With very good bass & treble, these would be especially suited to pop or techno music. nice sound staging, with slightly subdued mids It sounds like having loudness option turned on your stereo amplifier.

The ES900i even sounds better than my Sennheiser HD330 over ear headphones! 8/10 overall

NOTE TO RUNNERS: I don't recommend this model for running - as the drivers are heavier then most they have a tendency to fall out of your ear more than other models when running…

NOTE: I bought a second pair in april 2015 from aliexpress - they were different - this es900 pair had a different jack and the sound was not quite as good - tinnier highs and bass not as strong....wondering if there's now knockoff versions??? please buy from the dx.com link I provided...

:)Awei Q38i 6/10 overall $5.31 USD @aliexpress
    Sound quality :
    MID: Clear and balanced, not bad at all.
    TREBLE: reasonably clear - a bit tinny/raspy though...
    General Comments: Overall, very balanced, clear vocals - but some detail seemed to be missing when compared to the ES900i's in the upper mids & treble. IMHO, the Q38 is better than the S120i and sound almost as good as the ES900's.
    Lost points for the plastic/chrome finish and thin wires, not likely to be as durable as the ES900i.
    Pkge says "extra bass power high performance"

:(Awei S120i 5/10 overall $7.70 USD @ aliexpress
    Sound quality :
    MID: "muddy" - vocals sounded muffled.
    TREBLE: also seem affected by the muddy/muffled sound.
    General Comments: Muffled sounding vocals made the S120i a disappointment. Too bad, with the thick flat cable and nicely turned aluminum cans, these looked attractive. Not as wide a sound stage or dynamic range when compared to the ES900i. The Q38i also sounded better and sells for less. .
    Pkge says "detailed and immersive sound stage" - true? No I think not.

:mad:Awei Q3i $5.13 USD@aliexpress
    Sound quality :
    BASS: Weak
    MID: weak & Tinny sounding
    TREBLE: Tinny & loud…maybe due to the weak bass & mids….
    General Comments: flat black finish, but still made of aluminum. Cheaper thin wires.
    Pkge says "sound isolating technology" and "super bass" - true? Definitely not.
    - these BARELY sounded any better than the dollar store junk pair I have. 3/10 overall

hope this helps somebody trying to figure out which to get - THE ES900i is the bomb!!!
    Thanks for the detailed review. Actually I am using now the earphones which I got with my galaxy s2. But I am not satisfied with that. I want something better. I need a better earphones with MIC. I searched a lot but couldn't find a cheap good earphones with microphone. I don't like the dollar one to five things.

I found this one on TinyDeal.

http://www.tinydeal.com/syllable-g03-35mm-in-ear-stereo-earphones-earpiece-p-77655.html

Do you think that the one you reviewed are better than this one and being cheap also?

Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

Good question. First of all, I'm not familiar with TinyDeal, is that a Russian site? I see their original currency is listed in rubles and most of the review comments in russian. With that said, those reviews are actually very positive ;) I get a lot of stuff from DX.com which I had only success with, and as a matter of fact they have the whole Syllable page in there: http://dx.com/s/syllable

Now, "Syllable" brand is a name used for "almost real" beats by dre headphone products :D You can just go to amazon and look up Beats Tour to see what I'm talking about. Pretty much every headphone set on that syllable page above will "remind" you of something you have seen before for 5x-6x time the price ;) With all that said, you can make "almost real" looking product, but the sound quality can't be duplicated. I don't have experience of listening to real Tour or "syllable" version of it to make a judgment. I did read hundreds of comments on amazon about the real Tour giving it 2stars comment because of an awful quality in general (too much bass, hollow sound, no mids or highs). So if "syllable" version uses the same drivers as Awei version - they might sound better than a real thing ;)

Right now I see that dx.com has that particular syllable G03-03 version listed as currently sold out. But they also have some other over the ear headphone version which look pretty good, although priced anywhere from $50 to $140 (which could be a bargain when you compare these to beats $150 to $350 versions).. But I can't comment about their sound quality just by looking at or reading other people's comments. I will contact DX.com guys and see if I can review a few of these headphones.

Bottom line, at the current moment I can only voucher for Awei version I reviewed and can strongly recommend ES900i. Syllable versions - I will try to review.
    Once you get it, please share with us your impression and pics ;)

Okay just got them

Review:
    When putting on the earbuds it sat very comfortable ,steady and very thight in the ear, so I couldn't wait and opened a song.(no EQ or whatsoever)
    The sound is just outstanding and full it has great bass but not bloated the clarity is also very good, I owned an other pair of earbuds from DealExtreme (kanen km92) and they are just garbage when comparing it to this one. I never expected this sound of this price, a while ago I had earbuds of 10€ (soundlogic WoW) which is nothing compared to this one.
    So I can recommend this product with whole my heart

TIP: if you want awei earbuds with microphone for less money than on DX Go to geekbuying.com, take a look at there just in case

PICTURES
    u3uzeve7.jpg
    8enunyzy.jpg
    genu6ejy.jpg
    emyju3e7.jpg

6yge4upa.jpg
    9ususu3a.jpg
    ybemu5u9.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk
    Vectron always gives good reviews so I ordered both of these headphones along with this OBDII Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool http://deals.dx.com/team.php?sku=311835...I have wanted to try one of these for a while but they are always $50 or more. My whole order was only $23 so I can't complain.

How long does it take DX to ship?

Thanks for the review on these headphones!!!

Thanks, I try to review product at both side of the price spectrum :) If it's a junk, I don't even mention it. You do have to be realistic that $8 headphones will not sound as good as $100 under a deep analysis, but if you are not a picky audiophile - these will be great, and will sound as good as other stuff for $25-$30. Btw, Deal Extreme gets their products directly from a factory and sells pretty cheap. A lot of ebay/amazon resellers buy it in bulk from them and re-sell at a premium price. If you are willing to wait for a shipment - you will get the same stuff at a discounted price. Regarding shipment wait time, it varies. Could take anywhere from 2-3 weeks.