[EXCLUSIVE] HTC Portfolio 2010 (Q1-Q2)

Search This thread

mazzarin

Sep 29, 2008
Why do people keep bringing up the HD3? There will NOT be a HD3 in 2010! There is just no place in a product structure for it.

hidnface

Oct 11, 2008

mschumacher69

Jun 9, 2010
HTC Trophy

Any news on when will the HTC Trophy be released?? I've been looking for a full QWERTY capacitive touch screen device for ages and I couldn't find one so I was gonna go with the Touch Pro 2 or the Acer NeoTouch P300 but now I found out about the HTC Trophy and believe me I fell in love with the phone and now i want it more than anything! That's what I wanted in the first place, I wanted a front QWERTY keyboard with a decent size capacitive touch screen (I have the SE P1i) but I couldn't find one that's why I was gonna go with the Touch Pro 2 or the P300!

Last edited:

mschumacher69

Jun 9, 2010
'Trophy'
The Trophy is a stand out in the Winmo category, which isn't saying much, but looks amazing nonetheless, seems like a direct competitor to the Palm Pre & Pixi, and newer Blackberry devices. A 3" capacitive screen, keyboard similar to the HTC Snap which was perfect, and a 600MHz CPU which is clocked 100MHz higher than the Pre's, and based on the same ARM Cortex Architecture used in the Pre's CPU. I was actually thinking about getting the Omnia Pro or HP Glisten, but would rather wait and get this, even if it doesn't have US 3G support.

Key features for me:
  • Keyboard
  • 3" VGA screen
  • Capacitive Touch Screen
  • Faster CPU
  • 5.0MP camera
  • Huge Battery
  • Windows 6.5 (however crippling at times)

It's perfect for messaging and playing emulators. Also a Candy-Bar styled QWERTY device with a Big Touch screen that everyone has been begging for.

Agree!! I've been on my SE P1i (which is slow like hell) for 3 years now looking for a decent front facing keyboard phone with a decent size touchscreen to replace it and I couldn't find one! Now I found the Trophy and it even has a capacitive touch screen!

mschumacher69

Jun 9, 2010
Any news on when will the HTC Trophy be released?? I've been looking for a full QWERTY capacitive touch screen device for ages and I couldn't find one so I was gonna go with the Touch Pro 2 or the Acer NeoTouch P300 but now I found out about the HTC Trophy and believe me I fell in love with the phone and now i want it more than anything! That's what I wanted in the first place, I wanted a front QWERTY keyboard with a decent size capacitive touch screen (I have the SE P1i) but I couldn't find one that's why I was gonna go with the Touch Pro 2 or the P300!

I found this yesterday :D
http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wir...c&utm_term=HTCTROPHYBKEU&utm_campaign=froogle

browndirtcowboy

Sep 22, 2008
Berlin
the sku HTCTROPHYBKEU could be a fake. unless i can see a real pic of this device. but i was wondering why are there so many cases available for htc trophy at ebay. of course, there are not specific for the trophy. but if it's a fake why should somebody try to sell this? and what about the screen protector?
look at ebay and search for "htc trophy"...