What is best anti-virus software for computer protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lakshacain

Jan 25, 2010
Hi..
I think Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 is best for protection of your computer.I have also this software.Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 features Antivirus for IM ,Gamer Mode,iSwift technology adjusts scanning to compensate for system load,URL Advisor for proactive browser security.

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
personally i think the best choice for a computer that is connected to internet is ubuntu

ubuntu is a linux/debian based operating system which kicks ass...

there is a good old chinese saying "how does a computer virus feel in a linux?......like alice in wonderland"

no need for antiviruses,no performance drops or lags caused by av,no need for additional apps to maintain or clean the system....

you can easily make a dual boot (well...it is created automatically..:D) and have windoze for some specific software like 3ds mac in my case and ubuntu for everything else

take the tour here and see for yourself http://www.ubuntu.com/
it comes packed with open office,mozilla,some torrent and im clients,gimp (parallel to photoshop),cd/dvd burner,and many many cool apps

you can test ubuntu ,without installing it (live cd)...just insert the cd,fire up the computer...you will be prompted what to do...ofcourse chose "try ubuntu without changes to the computer"

hope it helped...

cheers

Last edited:

the-equinoxe

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
This thread is closed because it was opened by a (banned) spammer and the thread has no further use than humor.

Since the best joke has been made, this thread served it's purpose.

EqX

Status
Not open for further replies.