FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,318

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2019, 03:01 AM |#29501  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I can't download this app. The download seems to begin, but after fews second return an error "something went wrong, download failed". Any thoughts?
29th April 2019, 03:24 AM |#29502  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,342

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aredieyismail

I can't download this app. The download seems to begin, but after fews second return an error "something went wrong, download failed". Any thoughts?

where are you trying to download the app from?

i just tried to download from the 2nd post of this thread and succeeded without any issue..
29th April 2019, 03:31 AM |#29503  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

where are you trying to download the app from?

i just tried to download from the 2nd post of this thread and succeeded without any issue..

I download from this app.
29th April 2019, 04:05 AM |#29504  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Amazing explorer! But only one thing. Zipping a magisk module gives unzip error in magisk manager. This doesn't happen with other explorers. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
29th April 2019, 04:17 AM |#29505  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Apart from the desire for an alternate download method the download links in the OPs should be working okay in web browsers. I was just able to download the latest version of MiX in Android Firefox without having to log in to XDA at all.

What errors occur when you attempt to download MiXplorer in a desktop browser?

I download from xda.xda-developers.com by loggin in ,and then when i find mix and try to download it ,it takes me to a xml file link where it sayes access denied and some random letters both numbers and letters mixed.Same on desktop and firefox.
Note: When the login page appears on api.xda-dev....com/.... ,there was SUMMIT below the details columns earlier but now its" summit query"

Sent from my Huawei Hol-U19 using XDA Labs
29th April 2019, 05:00 AM |#29506  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,140

More
How to download mixplorer
On ANY device... ( Smartphone, computer, iPad, your fridge. )

On ANY OS... ( Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, BSD... )

From ANYWHERE in the world, at ANY TIME of day or night. ( Possible restrictions in North Korea, the Good Korea. )

With ANY browser... ( IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Konqueror, Epiphany, Camino, Opera, Brave, Bromite, UC, Chromium, Lynx... Or ANY download manager or terminal command ( curl, aria2... ) where you can paste a link. )

1. Go to XDA forum > MiX development thread > second post, NO ACCOUNT OR LOG IN REQUIRED :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...80&postcount=2

2. Click or tap on latest apk attachment, download.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Edit : I mean, seriously ? Have we reached these utter and complete ineptitude levels ? ( On a DEVELOPERS' forum ! )

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 05:34 AM |#29507  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,906

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aredieyismail

I download from this app.

And what is "this app"? No one knows what you're using (well, if you have a tagline specifying what you're using it doesn't show up in my app. ).
Anyway, read the post above and you'll be good to go.

Moto G5s Plus XT1806, GZOSP v1.1, microG (NoGapps), MultiROM, XDA Legacy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 06:19 AM |#29508  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas gp

Amazing explorer! But only one thing. Zipping a magisk module gives unzip error in magisk manager. This doesn't happen with other explorers. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I was just going to file a bug on this once I see hootan is back. Here's what topjohn said when I filed a bug on GitHub:

Magisk Manager is using java's native ZipInputStream for extraction. Use a sane zip command for packing, and don't allow it to use zip64 format

I tried zipping using Zarchiver and it worked with no problems.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 06:40 AM |#29509  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatayHan

Are you trolling or something?

Don't miss my next thrilling tutorial, by popular demand; "What is an apk file and can I get measles from one ?"

Exciting stuff ! ヽ(^。^)ノ

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 06:53 AM |#29510  
Flag Repalle
Thanks Meter: 235

More
Sir @HootanParsa
I have a feature request for NOT rooted devices..
We can browse and tweak files in /data/data/com.mixplorer with "Enter the path" option in NOT rooted devices..
But it would be better if this particular path only visible in NOT rooted devices in /data partition....

So that users can able to work with binary files and permissions to tweak more in NOT rooted devices easily that cannot be possible in /sdcard or external card....

Also by default add a folder called "tmp" or "home" in /data/data/com.mixplorer so that we can use those for above said purpose...
Since I dont know if i can use /data/data/com.mixplorer/cache/temp....

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to HemanthJabalpuri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HemanthJabalpuri Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 10:25 AM |#29511  

More
Sorry, I use xda labs app. Nevermind, I managed to get direct apk link. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to aredieyismail For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aredieyismail Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)