FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,569 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,354
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2019, 02:41 PM |#30001  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Hello, this app is really great, I do not know how I never tried it before.


Can anyone help me with regex rename?

To append all files in a folder to include a the same word in front of their original name?
12th June 2019, 02:54 PM |#30002  
simonbellu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 896
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartymcfly

Hello, this app is really great, I do not know how I never tried it before.


Can anyone help me with regex rename?

To append all files in a folder to include a the same word in front of their original name?

Hi, you have to select all files then choose rename button and a popup window shows up. Choose regex option and click on the arrow on the up right side as showed in picture. There are some predefined option to append prefix or prepend suffix. See picture attached. In this predefined example you have to change the char A with your text

Warning! Make a try with some sample files first...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190612-154634_MiXplorer.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	4775650  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 03:02 PM |#30003  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi, you have to select all files then choose rename button and a popup window shows up. Choose regex option and click on the arrow on the up right side as showed in picture. There are some predefined option to append prefix or prepend suffix. See picture attached. In this predefined example you have to change the char A with your text

Warning! Make a try with some sample files first...


Thank you. Not sure how I missed that drop down menu.
The Following User Says Thank You to smartymcfly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smartymcfly Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 03:05 PM |#30004  
simonbellu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 896
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartymcfly

Thank you. Not sure how I missed that drop down menu.

You are welcome. You can use more elaborated regex too. The second dropdown menu have also an option to preview the results before you start rename...
12th June 2019, 09:50 PM |#30005  
TiTiB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

You are welcome. You can use more elaborated regex too. The second dropdown menu have also an option to preview the results before you start rename...

OT, but since we're talking regex...I've been trying to become more acquainted with the *very* powerful regex functions, and have numerous bookmarks to sites that are supposedly for noobs, but am not satisfied with any of them.

Does anyone have a good source for us who are new(ish) to regex?
My most proud accomplishment so far is being able to remove X number of characters at the beginning of text strings! ^.{X} BTW

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 10:27 PM |#30006  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,354
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpdos

I've tested it, MiXplorer_v6.37.0-Beta_B19061220.apk, In webdav, the problem of copying / moving is fixed, now is in remote on server, but the problem of copying / moving in ftp continues, the operations are not in remote, file is download and reupload. Thanks for your attention. I hope that the solutions.

What is the FTP command for direct copy?
Are you sure that FTP Move is not working?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2019, 10:34 PM |#30007  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,354
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

.mp4 video captured using gcam does not play (well) when the built-in media player is used. the same file plays well in the stock gallery video player.

a problem that was reported earlier is manifesting now also. when a log file is copied from its location to the root of the internal storage, a message appears that no item is copied. however the file is indeed copied. please see log and screenshots attached.

I don't really know why it doesn't play well!
If the source and copied files have different size, MiX will stop the operation. MiX log file is busy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2019, 10:35 PM |#30008  
Rpdos's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

What is the FTP command for direct copy?

Are you sure that FTP Move is not working?

In ftp, if I move / copy a file to another folder on the same ftp server, the file is not copied / moved in the server remotely, the file performs the operation through my mobile using and spending data (temp file in my phone). I'm sorry my primitive English. In last beta webdav is fixed but ftp bug is still.
12th June 2019, 11:25 PM |#30009  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,248
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

OT, but since we're talking regex...I've been trying to become more acquainted with the *very* powerful regex functions, and have numerous bookmarks to sites that are supposedly for noobs, but am not satisfied with any of them.

Does anyone have a good source for us who are new(ish) to regex?
My most proud accomplishment so far is being able to remove X number of characters at the beginning of text strings! ^.{X} BTW

Thanks

Probably the ultimate reference is https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Reg...dp/0596528124/

Beginners reference https://www.amazon.com/_/dp/1449392687

Note that you can access all O'Reilly books online. 7 day free trial. This points to the first chapter of the beginners reference + trial sign-up. https://www.oreilly.com/library/view.../9781449338879

O'Reilly is pretty much as good as it gets for technical reference books.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
12th June 2019, 11:58 PM |#30010  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,354
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpdos

In ftp, if I move / copy a file to another folder on the same ftp server, the file is not copied / moved in the server remotely, the file performs the operation through my mobile using and spending data (temp file in my phone). I'm sorry my primitive English. In last beta webdav is fixed but ftp bug is still.

FTP Remote Copy > Not supported.
FTP Remote Move > Working properly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2019, 12:13 AM |#30011  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaval.Savalia

I have found an issue with Backblaze B2 buckets.

I've three B2 buckets, two of them are all-public and one is all-private. While the private one and the smaller-in-size public one works flowlessly, the larger public bucket(~40GB) doesn't show anything at all.

I checked properties and it doesn't show it either. What can I do?

I'm trying to access my Backblaze B2. The logon asks for a key (optional) before prompting for Key Name & Key ID. What's the optional key that is asked for?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes