FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,323

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th July 2019, 02:31 AM |#30601  
Thanks Meter: 345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

...you could create a playlist with the selected audio files using the menu option "add to..." > playlist.
But unfortunately seems to be a bug if you choose the files from the Audio bookmark.

Code:
##### MiX-B19070912_2019-07-11_23-12.txt ************************

MiXplorer v6.39.1-Silver-B19070912
Device: Samsung SM-A520F, Brand:samsung
Android Target: 8.0 (Oreo, API 26)
CPU ABI: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi
------------------------------------
I/STARTUP>  Loading started...
W/Storage>  OREO+ StorageVolume: Memoria dispositivo 
I/MiX>  Available storage: 3 /storage/1ED3-A3F8
I/MiX>  Available storage: 2 /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX>  Available storage: 1 /
I/STARTUP>  STORAGE: 77 ms
I/STARTUP>  SKINS: 47 ms
I/DB>  Refresh DB...
I/STARTUP>  DB LOADED: 47 ms
D/THUMB>  HEAP SIZE >> 23.60 MiB
I/STARTUP>  ICONS: 14 ms
I/STARTUP>  MIME_TYPES: 1 ms
I/MiX>  CODECS v2.1 B1907043
I/MiX>  AUTOTAG v1.0 B1801161
I/STARTUP>  ADDONS: 32 ms
I/STARTUP>  CLEAR CACHE: 9 ms
D/BROWSE>  INTENT > Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.mixplorer.silver/com.mixplorer.activities.BrowseActivity bnds=[794,1242][1041,1600] (has extras) }
I/STARTUP>  PAGES: 97 ms
I/STARTUP>  UPDATE UI: 230 ms
I/STARTUP>  TOTAL: 588 ms *********
D/BROWSE>  INTENT > Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10600000 cmp=com.mixplorer.silver/com.mixplorer.activities.BrowseActivity (has extras) }
I/MiX>  Resumed.
D/HUB>  ITEM >> content://mix/audio
I/Root>  
D/Root>  BusyBox v1.29.3-MINI v1 MiX (2019-05-19 12:05:08 DST) multi-call binary.…
I/MiX>  Using custom BusyBox v1.29.x
I/Root>  *********************** Not rooted. 96 ms
I/Root>  Access to root is disabled in the settings.
I/Root>  mv -f "/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953" "/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u"
E/Root>  STD-ERR >> mv: can't rename '/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953': No such file or directory

E/TOS>  Couldn't move! Copying...
I/Root>  cp -fp "/data/user/0/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/Re.m3u_113738853580953" "/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u"
E/Root>  STD-ERR >> cp: can't create '/content:/mix/audio/Re.m3u': Path does not exist

E/TOS>  Couldn't copy!
E/########### FC #################################################################################
>  java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'boolean android.database.Cursor.moveToFirst()' on a null object reference

The problem can be avoided by calling the function in a tab of conventional location. (e.g. '/')
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 08:41 AM |#30602  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
@HootanParsa can you add "creation time" field to file properties? thanks Seems not possibile in Linux
The Following User Says Thank You to jututt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jututt Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 08:56 AM |#30603  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
@HootanParsa please can you add online subtitles on media player?
12th July 2019, 09:50 AM |#30604  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello. Have a nice day. Can we add new icons to the app? Sorry about the stupid question. 😞

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using XDA Labs
12th July 2019, 11:41 AM |#30605  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli martin

Hello. Have a nice day. Can we add new icons to the app? Sorry about the stupid question. 😞

Not a stupid question at all. You can download a custom theme with custom icons from one of the themer sites listed in op here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...691&p=23109280

Once downloaded just click on the .mit file in mix and choose > import
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 03:59 PM |#30606  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Hi HootanParsa

Can you please add these two features to the mixplorer picture viewer addon?

1. Option for the alignment of viewed pictures:Align by aspect ratio (not only system and sensor)

2. The share menu of the picture viewer should be sorted by most used (on top of list) and not alphabetically. There are so many share options in the list, depending on installed apps, which dont make sense. Unfortunately the preferred app to share to is at the very bottom of the list because it's name begins with "P" or "S" or something and one have to scroll a lot every time.

These features/option would make mixplorer more convenient /comfortable.

Just think about it.

Thanks and Regards.

Elveneleven

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Labs
12th July 2019, 04:30 PM |#30607  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, in the new version, the DropBox problem is not resolved.

Add Storage> Dropbox> Advanced settings> external_login= true

Enter the API request and click on the Allow option, instead of entering MiXplorer, it opens to an unknown page, please fix the problem. Thanks.
12th July 2019, 04:38 PM |#30608  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elveneleven

Hi HootanParsa

Can you please add these two features to the mixplorer picture viewer addon?

1. Option for the alignment of viewed pictures:Align by aspect ratio (not only system and sensor)

2. The share menu of the picture viewer should be sorted by most used (on top of list) and not alphabetically. There are so many share options in the list, depending on installed apps, which dont make sense. Unfortunately the preferred app to share to is at the very bottom of the list because it's name begins with "P" or "S" or something and one have to scroll a lot every time.

These features/option would make mixplorer more convenient /comfortable.

Just think about it.

Thanks and Regards.

Elveneleven

Hi, for the number 2 request you can long press the app you use mostly in the shared popup list and then choose > pin. It will show up always on top
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 05:17 PM |#30609  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi,

Please can you fix the bug where tab titles all show the name of the first file in a group of text files opened at once using "Open with...", instead of each tab title showing a different file name.

This happens when opening multiple text files in the MiXplorer text editor, and also when opening multiple text files in the MiXplorer code editor.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Jacko
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacko9000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacko9000 Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 08:31 PM |#30610  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi, for the number 2 request you can long press the app you use mostly in the shared popup list and then choose > pin. It will show up always on top

Thanks for the hint. Didn't know this feature.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Elveneleven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elveneleven Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 10:02 PM |#30611  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
need help, somehow the "install" function isn't using root mode anymore. the last time (around some weeks ago) when i try to install multiple apk with selection and install, it always use root mode, which make the installation run in background. i tried to reinstall the app but still doesn't work (the install won't use root mode), also i already try enable magisk core only mode, but still no changes.

update: i just tried using other root installer function (from fooview app), and it works fine, the app can get installed with root mode

here's the log
thanks before btw
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-Log-B19070912.txt - [Click for QR Code] (17.4 KB, 14 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrizmitnick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrizmitnick Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)