Visual Voicemail

Search This thread

dandan81188

Dec 21, 2011
Has anybody seen visual voicemial for this phone?
If yes, please leave a description on how to access it.

I can't believe this phone wouldn't have it.

blkjack2u

Jan 10, 2012
Las Vegas
AT&T has yet to support visual voicemail on WP.

wspaw is correct; AT&T hasn't create support for this on Windows Phone. (AT&T documented what is supported on their Support page - sorry, I can't post links right now...new member).

However, if you really need it, there are some third-party providers and apps out there that perform this same function. One for instance has a free (lite) version: MagikMail available on the Marketplace.

drtolson

Jun 12, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
Has anybody seen visual voicemial for this phone?
If yes, please leave a description on how to access it.

I can't believe this phone wouldn't have it.

Just checking to make sure I understand. By 'Visual Voicemail', do you mean the ability to have a text version of the voicemail sent to you via Messaging?

If so, I have this capability now through Rogers here in Canada. It's an option you request when you sign up for service.

wspaw

Apr 17, 2008
Austin
Just checking to make sure I understand. By 'Visual Voicemail', do you mean the ability to have a text version of the voicemail sent to you via Messaging?

If so, I have this capability now through Rogers here in Canada. It's an option you request when you sign up for service.

I've never had the option, but, yes, I believe that is the concept.

smcw

Mar 24, 2012
Vancouver BC
I've always known "Visual Voicemail" as the ability to listen to messages by clicking on them in a list on your phone (almost like songs). It's nice cause you can see all your messages and you never have to call the voicemail service. I had it on my iPhone (telus includes it with most smartphone plans) but I'm not sure how to set it up on WP7.