xposed on tmobile kit kat

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone installed xposed with any of the popular(G2, gravity box, exthemer) since they upgraded to kitkat?

All this worked fine on 4.2, but not sure how it works on T-Mobile 4.4

I know it should work fine, just wondering if anyone has done these tweaks yet?

thanks!

I can confirm that xposed works on kit Kat AT&T d950. I use gravity box kit Kat version and, themer beta, and gravity has an option to color and shrink the nav bar

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Gravity box works mostly, g2 xposed works except for the nav bar features, g2 tweakbox works for a bit then bricks your phone completely. Im using a tmobile lg g flex with kitkat.
    Also can confirm that Xpose works in Tmobile KiK Kat for the Flex. XuiMod works perfect.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
    some folks say they have; I havent been able to myself..

You can try editing the build.prop. Not too sure if this will work for ART. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2659493
    I was behind on tech news and had not heard of this amazing device with stellar specifications. The whole invite thing seems really....ummm...annoying and difficult. I am an avid phone enthusiast I would buy one in a heartbeat but in this rare case of consumerism...I most likely will not be allowed to. (If anyone gets an invite, let's be best friends by the way okay? haha!)

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah the invite thing is a little strange/annoying. If I get an invite and buy one then I will get a few additional invites from them to give out to others. In the unlikely chance that I get an extra invite then I promise you brittoking it's yours.