FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] RocketMIUI v8 - MIUI 2.10.19 - SNote running!!! - multilang - [Update 10/19]

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,287

By eybee1970, Senior Member on 17th September 2012, 05:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2012, 09:59 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERSiN

Jig? Tried to use it or what?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Jigged... same result. black screen. Put in battery while connected to pc. No turning on. Im ordering a riffbox.

27th September 2012, 10:22 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroen180

Jigged... same result. black screen. Put in battery while connected to pc. No turning on. Im ordering a riffbox.

Sorry to here that yeah must be a hard brick: /

Good luck fixing it bro...

27th September 2012, 02:17 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
flashed v4 and I don't get new sms sound notification. Also battery drain is terrible with Hydra 5.3.
27th September 2012, 02:51 PM |#524  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagnale

flashed v4 and I don't get new sms sound notification. Also battery drain is terrible with Hydra 5.3.

Yes can confirm that with hydra 5.3 is terrible, aaand no i don't have any apps that keep the phone awake. Reverted to hydra 4.3b and 3.5 and everything is good with battery
27th September 2012, 03:06 PM |#525  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagnale

did you by chance go to the sound settings and take sms received off silent..just asking..
The Following User Says Thank You to lilbrat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lilbrat Ad-Free
27th September 2012, 04:37 PM |#526  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbrat

did you by chance go to the sound settings and take sms received off silent..just asking..

+1.
on my side, sound are working well.

if I remember well, by default, the sound used by the parameter is silent for sms received (not 100% sure... but it worth to double check...)

so try to change it by a sound included in the rom, just to be sure it also does not come from a bad mp3 / ogg file.

thanks
Olivier
27th September 2012, 04:37 PM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

it is same as in v3...so just substitute with the one you wanna use

Could someone explain me how to do this? I have to replace the miui launcher apk by the tw apk? If it's that, where can I find the tw apk ?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
27th September 2012, 04:52 PM |#528  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCroyx

Yes can confirm that with hydra 5.3 is terrible, aaand no i don't have any apps that keep the phone awake. Reverted to hydra 4.3b and 3.5 and everything is good with battery

please, can you add a report in it's thread.
probably dev is already aware of that, but we never knows, adding clear information about your config, how you test the battery draws etc... could help.

on my side, I am under hydra 4.3B OC, governor intellidemand, 100Mhz to 1600Mhz.
no chage in voltaeg control.

I use Battery monitor pro to have clear information of the battery status during daily use.

my phone is always with google account sync ON, 3G ON, Phone never on airplane mode.

I was at 100% on the 26 september at 11:41.
I was at 41% on the 27 september, at 3:44 with basic use : internet, News republic. some download in google play. some update in google play. all under 3G.
now, 5:44 PM I am at 36% with bluetooth on during 2 hours, listening music.

I clean the app in memory quite often (Stay press on Home button, click on the clean button)

hope this help to compare with your battery draws.
Olivier

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver2706

Stuck on MI bootscreen..tried twice...RocketMIUIv4..

you should tryto install the rocket V2 or V3 first, then the V4.
I think there is something missing in the V4 ROM script install or something like that.
the the V4 works fine if you scome from V2 or V3...
(please Eybe1970 I don't want to make mistake in the explanation...
I think I saw this explanation in the thread...)

I proceed like this ... V3... then V4...with only cache wipe, dalvik cache wipe...

)
Olivier
27th September 2012, 04:58 PM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orobin

+1.
on my side, sound are working well.

if I remember well, by default, the sound used by the parameter is silent for sms received (not 100% sure... but it worth to double check...)

so try to change it by a sound included in the rom, just to be sure it also does not come from a bad mp3 / ogg file.

thanks
Olivier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbrat

Lol. I knew that someone will pop up with such question
I didn't mention that I've checked the settings, because it was just too obvious

I tried different tones and none of them work..
27th September 2012, 05:10 PM |#530  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orobin

please, can you add a report in it's thread.
probably dev is already aware of that, but we never knows, adding clear information about your config, how you test the battery draws etc... could help.

on my side, I am under hydra 4.3B OC, governor intellidemand, 100Mhz to 1600Mhz.
no chage in voltaeg control.

I use Battery monitor pro to have clear information of the battery status during daily use.

my phone is always with google account sync ON, 3G ON, Phone never on airplane mode.

I was at 100% on the 26 september at 11:41.
I was at 41% on the 27 september, at 3:44 with basic use : internet, News republic. some download in google play. some update in google play. all under 3G.
now, 5:44 PM I am at 36% with bluetooth on during 2 hours, listening music.

I clean the app in memory quite often (Stay press on Home button, click on the clean button)

hope this help to compare with your battery draws.
Olivier

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Olivier

No mate I will not report on gavin's thread as it is already to encumbered by posts. And perhaps this has been posted a 100 times allready. I just flashed a previous hydra version and all is well.
And compared to me you were doing well, I was at 100% on wednesday morning, than at 12 at 70% with nothing turned on (no bt, no wifi no nothing) than in the evening I was at 30% and in the next morning phone was dead. That is just to much. Now switched to earlier version and the battery drain is 10% (morning until now).
27th September 2012, 07:25 PM |#531  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Yes No sound on sms. Tried adjusting the sound levels, nothing. Seems like it worked on v1 and v2. Not a deal breaker.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)