Thanks Meter: 1,270

By Kremata, Senior Member on 26th April 2013, 10:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2013, 01:54 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kremata

Do you have Dropbox on your computer? If not, you might need to install Dropbox on your computer and then Log from your computer. I don't know exactly how it works. All I know is when I logged to Dropbox I had 50g available.

Edit: Apparently you need to register to Dropbox from the initial setup from when your phone was new. So you might need to make a factory reset. It might also not work with custom ROM.

You don't need to do it from the initial setup.

I tried logging in to my old Dropbox account but haven't used it for ages so had to change password. I skipped the login at the initial setup, changed password on the Dropbox website and then logged into the app with my existing account. I then got an email a couple of seconds later saying I now have 50GB.
The Following User Says Thank You to mshaw03 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mshaw03 Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 02:13 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Montreal-Shanghai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshaw03

You don't need to do it from the initial setup.

I tried logging in to my old Dropbox account but haven't used it for ages so had to change password. I skipped the login at the initial setup, changed password on the Dropbox website and then logged into the app with my existing account. I then got an email a couple of seconds later saying I now have 50GB.

Good to know, I will remove my edit.
26th April 2013, 05:01 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
this is... amazing.

coming from a droid 3 this is really going to help me out. ive been trying out the display model of the s3 but without a little guidance its impossible to see all the things you can do with it
26th April 2013, 06:47 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Montreal-Shanghai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneXDA

According to Displaymate, Auto screen mode has a higher maximum peak brightness than manual. Also, having HDR camera mode always on is NOT recommended.

You can't leave it on always. It turns back to normal when you turn off the camera.
26th April 2013, 07:09 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1,253

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kremata

You can't leave it on always. It turns back to normal when you turn off the camera.

You can't leave what on always?
27th April 2013, 03:54 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Montreal-Shanghai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneXDA

You can't leave what on always?

The HDR mode
27th April 2013, 02:04 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Perfect! As an ex apple user, i find posts like this really useful in making that transition a whole lot easier. Thanks OP
27th April 2013, 02:21 PM |#18  
Flag Ribeirao Preto
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Hello, I don't know if here is the right place to ask that, but I'm thinking about to get one S4, I have a S3 for now, and my question is, the S3 stock ROM has a contact lag, it takes about 1 or 2 sec to open the contacts, it's like it did not keep contacts on main memory, so every time you open it, it take that secs. It really bother me, but Jkay has fixed that on S3.
I'd like to know if S4 has that lag too? Runnig stock.
Thanks a lot.
27th April 2013, 03:40 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
can't seem to find "developer options"?
27th April 2013, 03:56 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
4.2.2 to enable developer options go to settings about phone. And tap android version 3 times

Sent from my XT912 using xda premium
27th April 2013, 04:04 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcrav

4.2.2 to enable developer options go to settings about phone. And tap android version 3 times

Sent from my XT912 using xda premium

How bizarre, thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)