[v6 new] [MIUI] [rom] ATOMIC ROM GALAXY ACE PLUS [GT-S7500]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
B

blackburner

I don't know how (and why it happens) people are bricking phones but if you guys remove the fota stuff (there are 2 apks) the phone won't prompt you to update and will not brick your devices.

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Hey... thanks.... but i don't know much about this FOTA (firmware over the air i guess)... i searched and i know that its related to something which updates your firmware(or a part of) and crashes your custom rom... so plz explain which apps should i remove from my rom...
thanks
you are awesome....

and also are you still working on ics kernel with mb_14 (what i read in comments)...

EDIT - hey i found fotaclient.apk and FOTAKill.apk
ok now i know these are fota apps but how can they brick a phone...
thanks...

Last edited:
Reactions: tokidoki11

iSyed

Jul 19, 2012
Dammam
First time it worked, then i rebooted it to check if there is any bug but it kept me on samsung logo, i removed battery and inserted back again, didnt help. Now its not even starting, not even a single key is functioning.

podrilla

Jul 25, 2012
First time it worked, then i rebooted it to check if there is any bug but it kept me on samsung logo, i removed battery and inserted back again, didnt help. Now its not even starting, not even a single key is functioning.

same here. phone is completely dead now. is there any way to fix it besides sending it to samsung

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012

Well hate to say this...
You have hard bricked it

Go to samsung
Dont mention anything that will void the warranty

They will change the machine....

I dont know..but is usb jig will save you...
But i think it wont...it even doesnt turn on
Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

munishjoshi

Jan 10, 2011
jalandhar
go to samsung service centre

Hey no need to worry abt anything..go to samsung service centre..dnt say anything abt modding..just say its completely dead without any reason..it was in pocket..when i saw its not even ON...I had the same experience with samsung last year...then i fight for change the phone...they dnt have dat phone in their stock so refund me full amount of dat phone...u wll have be confidence...thats it:eek:

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
Go to recovery and mount data, system, maybe cache too, then flash... before flashing search more info on xda like flashing uot kitchen zip files....:thumbup:

B

blackburner

You also need to delete wssyncmlnps.apk. The rom must be poking in the /dev/block/mmcblk0p* in the wrong partition (like the bootloader one) and it bricks the phone (not sure what does it).

Order of things to try if you brick:
1 - 3 key combo (odin mode)
2 - USB Jig
3 - Either someone with jtag or samsung

Last edited:

tokidoki11

May 22, 2012
How kitchen works

Kitchen originally was build for HTC Desire, but now it supports most devices with Android OS.
Kitchen takes files from your rom and adds modifications you choose.
It works for most custom deodexed roms: Froyo (2.2) and Gingerbead (2.3).
You can use kitchen with stock odexed roms (if you have .odex files in your rom - kitchen works for you too)

How to use kitchen

1. Go to Kitchen page http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

2. Browse through available mods and choose what you need (don't forget to press Generate preview if theris such button)

3. Go to File upload section and upload your files or choose rom from kitchen's list (most roms in the list is for HTC Desire)

Files needed to upload:
Froyo rom: framework-res.apk
Gingerbread rom: framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
Gingerbread with sense rom: framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and com.htc.resources.apk
Cyanogenmod7 rom: Cyanbread.apk or Androidian.apk or any theme for ThemeChooser (rename as you like it to apear in theme menu)

NOTE 1: if you uploading theme apk - do not upload any other files (you just waisting trafic, because kitchen will ignore additional files)

NOTE 2: Font packs and Bootanimation do not requires uploading files.

4. Go to Summary section. All choosed mod must be in green background. If there is mod in red background - it means you did not finished it.

press Submit work to kitchen

5. Remember UOT file name. You can wait for a kitchen to cook your request, but after 5min waiting will be stopped (nothing to worry about).

6. Go to Pickup page http://uot.dakra.lt/pickup/ and wait for your file to appear (it can take up to 30min or more)

7. Download UOT zip into SD card of your phone

8. Reboot into recovery

9. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache (just in case). Do not make factory reset.

10. Flash UOT zip

11. Reboot phone

How get files for kitchen

Check your How-to page

What to do of the UOT-......... ZIP file

1. Reboot into recovery.
2. choose "install zip from sdcard"
3. choose "choose zip from sdcard"
4. locate your file UOT-... .zip in SD
5. confirm "YES - install UOT ... .zip"
6. wait for script to finish
7. reboot phone

If you cooked file for ThemeChooser - you can unzip UOT and install apk as regular one. After that - select new theme in Theme Chooser and reboot phone.

WARNING! Flash UOT file after you have first boot.
If you flashed new rom, boot up your phone first time
and after that reboot into recovery to flash UOT file.

What to do if you get SHTF error

Kitchen uses inteligent approach to your files and tryes to fix most of errors, but sometimes apk tools fails to recompile your files and kitchen can't do nothing.
If you get SHTF error and want to ask for help in forum - please, mention UOT file name and ROM or Theme you are using. Also, telling your device will be very helpfull.

If you using popular ROM/Theme - you can try to cook our corrected framework-res.apk from the list.

So......... is this??

Sandor1

Aug 22, 2011
The Hague
Well i flashed a lot of samsungs and none bricked, but with this rom i also bricked my wife's ace plus.
This rom sucks. THX

deadwood01

Dec 17, 2010
Bhadravathi
@OP i have used ur rom before v3, v4 but non of the tweaks or scripts u mention in in changelog doesnt work also except for theming of rom there is nothing new in it, all those custom overclocked kernel removing useless apps will be done by the user once they root their phone and thats the reason they root , why dont you just port the theme and release it so that users can apply and enjoy rather than releasing a themed rom and bricking...:confused::confused:

lokeshsaini94

May 1, 2012
Behind you!!!
I dont care you want this rom or not i will release them...i have tested them many times with 4 ace plus and you have a s7500l which is technically suposed to be bricked with this rom.... and i am trying to do all i can to fix this rom.... all you guys who dont want it and writing that rom sucks please gtfo...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom removed...

next atomic rom will be when we get official jb on our device...
    yes atomic rom will be first jelly bean rom by me...
    :thumbup:
    JUST KEEP HITTING THANKS BUTTON AND I WILL CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT...HIHI

I have completed but having problems... When it boots samsung bootanimation comes again and again... After fixing i will upload it...
    You can also learn cooking rom it is very easy.... I even made a guide... And blackburner is porting cm7 on ace plus... Visit his thread too he needs little help...both links are in my signature...
    Rom is uploaded

HELLO:highfive:... I HAVE UPLOADED THE ROM... PLZ CHECK IT OUT.... AND REPORT BUGS (if any)
    Waiting to try the rom.....
    look like a perfect rom

ATOMIC ROM FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS

SCREENSHOT'S ATTACHED!

Features
    • Based on stock 2.3.6
    • Stock look
    • Deodexed
    • Bareboned for speed
    • Build.prop tweaks
    • Pre-rooted
    • su updated
    • blackmart alpha and my blog's apps added (will add more when requested any)...
    • stock gingerbread keyboard replaced swype keyboard
    • Modded audio libs for increased sound quality
    • Tweaked wifi and internet protocols for faster browsing
    • Zipaligned on every boot for snappier performance
    • Kernel tweaks
    • Tweaked gps.conf for faster GPS lock
    • GApps updated
    • No boot sound
    • Flash Updated
    • Tweaked boot animation.
    • SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT added
    • Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT added
    • MANY MORE THINGS ADDED(why don't you give it a try)...

SAME ROM WITH SlaidyBoost-V2.3 SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH Adrenaline™ Engine SCRIPT. LINK ADDED BELOW.
    SAME ROM WITH GINGERBREAD REMIXED (changed fonts, status bar icons by me). LINK ADDED BELOW

THIS IS ATOMIC ROM V3 ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR PHONE ... THIS IS PROBABLY A FIRST WORK ON THIS ROM SOMETHING MIGHT NOT WORK

Flashing instructions
    1. Download the firmware from the links given below.
    2. Put it to the root of your sdcard.
    3. Reboot to CWM Recovery.
    4. Select Wipe data/Factory reset.
    5. Select Wipe Cache.
    6. Select Install zip from sd card.
    7. Choose the ROM zip file.
    8. After the installation completes choose reboot.

CREDITS
    XDA-DEVELOPERS FOR SUCH GREAT PLACE FOR US GEEKS TO SHARE AND LEARN.

THANKS FOR SCRIPTS - SLAID480 - SlaidyBoost-V2.3 AND IMBAWIND - Adrenaline™ Engine
    AND ME FOR HAVING LOTS OF FUN WHILE COOKING THIS ROM.(wowa this is my first rom)...

BUGS
    NO BUGS FOUND TELL NOW(totally clean till now)

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    ATOMIC ROM V3
    ATOMIC ROM V3 GINGERBREAD REMIXED
    ATOMIC ROM V3 SLAIDYBOOST-V2.3 SCRIPT
    ATOMIC ROM V3 ADRENALINE ENGINE SCRIPT

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR MUCH BETTER VERSION OF THIS ROM
    THANK YOU.:good:

Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This
    hey nice signature,,,,

try this new cwm for ace plus here... this is new and is fixed... sorry i dont have link to its xda post... just uploaded to share... and you can get any of these they have slight differences as stated in their names...
    Will Get Back to After the try..its look like a perfect rom for ace plus but bro ace plus having problem with CWM...sometime reboots in recovery only thats why m using stock rom..as per ur description its look like perfect but CWM recovery may b not stable with Ace Plus..Can u make it a file that we can flash with odin...i think it possible:cool:

one more thing--
    There are 5 links..please tell which one is updated ROM???

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

m downloading This