[Q] Stock Android Recoveries

Search This thread

DrTricky

Jun 19, 2013
Johannesburg
Hi,

I have been searching for quite a while and can't find anywhere to download JUST the STOCK google android recoveries for Nexus 5. I'm looking for the LMY47I recovery.img to be specific. I dont see why I have to download the entire zip from google if I only want the recovery.img. Does anyone have a link or somewhere to download these files? If not I think I'm going to host my own as this could be very useful for people in my situation.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my google skills are -3 but I have seriously been looking for quite a while

republicano

Mar 11, 2010
You will have to download google images and extract it, then post the MD5 code to compare.

The closest I've found is this link

xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/general/rom-n5-l-developer-preview-t2796003

krs360

Dec 18, 2007
Devon, UK
Android Wear
Google Pixel 6
Hi,

I have been searching for quite a while and can't find anywhere to download JUST the STOCK google android recoveries for Nexus 5. I'm looking for the LMY47I recovery.img to be specific. I dont see why I have to download the entire zip from google if I only want the recovery.img. Does anyone have a link or somewhere to download these files? If not I think I'm going to host my own as this could be very useful for people in my situation.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my google skills are -3 but I have seriously been looking for quite a while

Here's the one from LMY48B - don't have the one you want though.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7TEBFiVSS4xM0FpcmRSaXZwUG8/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: