New app for increase volume ALSAMIXER

Search This thread

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
I found this through the CALLRECORDER app called AlsaMixer seems like its working nice on my current unofficial rom....I also have installed volume+....But this seems to make increases on every spectrum, .check it out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skvalex.alsamixer

Tell me what you guys think, I'm playing now with the settings its hard to set.. any feedback or setups would be a great help....

Last edited:

Wolf Haley

Dec 5, 2011
Los Angeles
Thanked.

Checking it out now!

edit: This looks confusing lol which setting would make the speaker louder overall? Like on games and everything.

Last edited:

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
I know right...I think the overall volume one.. I set it to1-100 I put 30...man this crushes any app I've used for volume....my incall volume is even louder...I wish I had a guide to a setup or something....for now its just trial and error

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
Device_volume I put 30 in that field it seems to increase a lot so far....! Still haven't messed with any other values except for the self explanatory ones...and I know it works...also still have volume+ installed as well...but that's what I think are phone was missing those alsamixer files...kinda like how audio booster puts a modded soundbooster file in the system.. this adds all of them on every aspect

Last edited:

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
for me text messages are truly to low. need to find the setting for that one when I get home to my phone

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
ok i set my device_volume to 40 apply to boot...also i have volume+ speaker settings>volume level at 7,,then go to in call settings. and say you have root to get the root access command then back out.....this phone cant get any louder without distortion, when i get a text i can hear it in the basement now...lol.:eek:

Reactions: Wolf Haley

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
ok i set my device_volume to 40 apply to boot...also i have volume+ speaker settings>volume level at 7,,then go to in call settings. and say you have root to get the root access command then back out.....this phone cant get any louder without distortion, when i get a text i can hear it in the basement now...lol.:eek:

I'm sorry to ask but I'm confused. Which exact setting did you change for SMS. Call settings in the app??? Confused

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
I'm sorry to ask but I'm confused. Which exact setting did you change for SMS. Call settings in the app??? Confused

In volume+ just system speakers to 7......in alsamixer in device_volume set to 40 apply to boot....ot changes all the volumes on every aspect...sms. ringtones.. incall volume....I found it by downloading callrecorder and it said to try aslamixer for better incall volumes...so I recorded my wife and playback the files it was crystal clear and loud on both ends of the callrecoder app...so I k ow it works. I tried with and without the app

Reactions: Suzook1

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
what app is that you are using for the second picture you posted? Volume+ which I bought for $1.99 doesnt look like that???

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
My volume+ 1.99 Paid version doesn't change my speaker volume at all. :(

Really? What setting are on? Some reason when I went to call setting it then promt for root settings then said allow.. I rebooted and noticed the changes, but with alsamixer tottaly different..I only wanted to increase my call volume and it changed everything ..I love these two apps My phone is extremely loud now..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found this through the CALLRECORDER app called AlsaMixer seems like its working nice on my current unofficial rom....I also have installed volume+....But this seems to make increases on every spectrum, .check it out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skvalex.alsamixer

Tell me what you guys think, I'm playing now with the settings its hard to set.. any feedback or setups would be a great help....
    Works fine on CM9 that was uploaded recently with the settings you provided. Thanks!

In volume+ just system speakers to 7......in alsamixer in device_volume set to 40 apply to boot....ot changes all the volumes on every aspect...sms. ringtones.. incall volume....I found it by downloading callrecorder and it said to try aslamixer for better incall volumes...so I recorded my wife and playback the files it was crystal clear and loud on both ends of the callrecoder app...so I k ow it works. I tried with and without the app
    Alsomixer and volume+ last pic system volume speakers set to good quality and to 7...
    View attachment 1061919