[ROM] [JB 4.3]cm10.2/sgt7 [UPDATE 10/25/13]!

Search This thread

Markyzz

Jan 7, 2012
California
Running well here asides from a couple issues. I could not get my Titanium Backup update zip to install anything and I can't get get TB to restore any apps.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
Running well here asides from a couple issues. I could not get my Titanium Backup update zip to install anything and I can't get get TB to restore any apps.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ugh same with me... I don't understand it..I thought it was a backup issue but guess not... Also when using root browser I was unable to copy something from /data/app to /sdcard...

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: deyanm

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
Attempting to build a new Rom update right now. Yesterday it got an error but today I updated src again

Reactions: deyanm

alldayer

Sep 16, 2011
With the issues you have had in the other version, I would not do a dirty flash. Start from scratch

wakko222

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22
I thought it felt faster, but worse battery life.

I went to the Cyanogenmod version for a while, then came back and tried the 9/8 version. Battery issue definitely fixed! It was at about 87%. I didn't use it for a couple of days as I was reading a real paper page book. I came back about two days later and picked up my KF2. Battery at 86%! Almost no battery drain. I really like this ROM with the SGT7 additions and the tablet mode. Glad its working again.

vite0150

Sep 23, 2011
So far this is the best rom i've tried (official cm 10.1, 10.2, pacman and this one) on my kf2 but i found a couple of bugs (very small bugs)...

1- you need to reboot the device for finding new wifi networks... I've tried turning off and back on the wifi and searching again for new networks, but that didn't work
2- if you plug the charging cord when the device is on and then you put it to sleep it will not turn the screen completly off, is like it had the screen on but with a black background... Only solution i know is to disable the option of turning the screen on when you plug a charger, then put the kf2 to sleep and then plug the charging cable...

powerpoint45

Jan 31, 2012
Dallas
So far this is the best rom i've tried (official cm 10.1, 10.2, pacman and this one) on my kf2 but i found a couple of bugs (very small bugs)...

1- you need to reboot the device for finding new wifi networks... I've tried turning off and back on the wifi and searching again for new networks, but that didn't work
2- if you plug the charging cord when the device is on and then you put it to sleep it will not turn the screen completly off, is like it had the screen on but with a black background... Only solution i know is to disable the option of turning the screen on when you plug a charger, then put the kf2 to sleep and then plug the charging cable...

I will try to get an update out soon which should fix some things. Thanks

Reactions: iamterence

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS ROM IS BASED ON SGT7

IMPORTANT: WHEN COMING FROM STOCK AMAZON OS
    -Make sure you wipe everything except your sdcard (media partition) while in TWRP before you flash anything!
    -In TWRP go to WIPE and select both System AND Factory Reset
    (Make sure you wipe both when coming from Stock or you will end up in a bootloop with the CM10.1 boot animation)

Links:

4.3 GApps

20131025 Version 4 (Current build)

Old builds:
    20131017 Version 3 upload error
    20130908 Version 2
    20130627 Version 1

Installation:

YOU MUST HAVE TWRP AND BOOTLOADER INSTALLED AND WORKING

**To install TWRP and Bootloader**
    One Click Method
    by: FMKilo

Manual Method (and HashROM)
    by Hashcode

1. Download the ROM and GApps.
    2. Boot into recovery
      >Coming from Amazon Stock OS? Wipe everything (read above)
      >Coming from another CM 10.1 install? No need to wipe, but you can to be safe.
    3. Select install and flash ROM and GApps
    4. (in TWRP after selecting the ROM, you can select "add zip" and then choose the GApps. It will flash them both for you at the same time)
    5. Reboot and Enjoy!

Bugs:

• -The initial portion of the bootanimation is stretched and 1/2 missing. This corrects itself fairly quickly.
    • -The headphone MIC input is not functioning correctly yet. Work in progress.

Sources:

Thanks to Hashcode for all his awesome work and Twa_priv for helping me with github & repo stuff
    I will no longer be posting a changelog unless it is major. Please refer to http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/ for cm changes.
    reserved

reservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreservedreserved
    UPDATE

20131017 Version 3 (Current build)