FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

CM7 (2.3.7) for Huawei x6, Csl Mi-410, others fb0 devices (final update 27/03)

315 posts
Thanks Meter: 468

By edowar, Senior Member on 5th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2012, 09:26 AM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
cameras worked perfectly. it had incoming call volume problem like any cm7 and miui rom with .32 kernel

24th October 2012, 05:25 PM |#412  
Thanks Meter: 172

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abenagiel

it give me blank blue screen,,
also i want to know how if you can using sutlr to flash rc3 or sharp gb rom to your triumph what will be happen??

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda

I have never tried to flash the Sharp ROM before. I can however install RC4 CM9 of edowars's and then use his patched kernel for video drivers. The phone works but no data at all, and wifi didn't work but bluetooth did. This was his 2.6.32.9 kernel.
24th October 2012, 05:40 PM |#413  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 681

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g60madman

I have never tried to flash the Sharp ROM before. I can however install RC4 CM9 of edowars's and then use his patched kernel for video drivers. The phone works but no data at all, and wifi didn't work but bluetooth did. This was his 2.6.32.9 kernel.

FYI if you want to compille 35 kernel use 35.7 kernel don't 35.14 kernel source.. i've try 35.14 and never be able to boot up on CM based rom,, but it will booting if i use 35.14 kernel on andro-id rc3 rom..

can you try to flash rc3 or sharp rom? keep your stock .nb0 rom for triumph if you facing an error and you can flash it back.. if no signal can you use triumph libril* files?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abenagiel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abenagiel Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 12:23 AM |#414  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

FYI if you want to compille 35 kernel use 35.7 kernel don't 35.14 kernel source.. i've try 35.14 and never be able to boot up on CM based rom,, but it will booting if i use 35.14 kernel on andro-id rc3 rom..

can you try to flash rc3 or sharp rom? keep your stock .nb0 rom for triumph if you facing an error and you can flash it back.. if no signal can you use triumph libril* files?

Where is the best place for the kernel source? I know tj has 35.7 and so does edowar. Just wondering which is the best one to use? It doesn't have any thing to do with the librl files. I believe there is special scripts which calls to our hidden partition (still working on that). I know the stock sharp froyo rom works fine with our device. There was some basic edits that BSydz did to fix Voicemail and also MMS.
25th October 2012, 05:11 AM |#415  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 681

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g60madman

Where is the best place for the kernel source? I know tj has 35.7 and so does edowar. Just wondering which is the best one to use? It doesn't have any thing to do with the librl files. I believe there is special scripts which calls to our hidden partition (still working on that). I know the stock sharp froyo rom works fine with our device. There was some basic edits that BSydz did to fix Voicemail and also MMS.

i will upload my source as soon as i get my bandwidth quota*

# i'm a victim of Indonesian poor internet access

25th October 2012, 05:25 AM |#416  
Flag SBY
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Quote:

yeah, please upload newest device config for cm7 too, please
just curious to try something
but can't test it myself
The Following User Says Thank You to ardX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ardX Ad-Free
26th October 2012, 01:23 AM |#417  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was able to use Edowar's Kernel and it's currently booting after making some changes to the config file but it does random reboots. I will need to configure the 3G VMSPLIT as I believe it's needed for the kernel to work properly with the camera for ICS. So we are getting closer but still not still not out of the woods.
The Following User Says Thank You to g60madman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g60madman Ad-Free
26th November 2012, 06:53 AM |#418  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 486

More
Should I try to update this rom as it was very stable

Please advice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanuj Chhibber For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tanuj Chhibber Ad-Free
27th November 2012, 06:18 AM |#419  
Flag Abuja
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuj Chhibber

Should I try to update this rom as it was very stable

Please advice

Sure, you can give it a shot if you've got the time. A lot is folks here will definatly appreciate.

Though the attention now is on the upgraded jb but CM7 is a classic Rom.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)