[UPDATE]****ICS Theme ****[Pop Plus GT-S5570I]

Search This thread

hisham2k9

Jun 30, 2012
hmmm i guess ill make a jelly bean theme then :good:..but what rom are the majority users in? :confused:...i dont want to create a theme for roms that no one uses :p

I still use the deodexed rom from Jack R1... the one for which you initially made the theme... :D
and there is actually a minor bug too in the notification drop down ... you are unable to see the black letters in the notification... I understand its coz of the black theme.. but would be great if you change fonts to white so that we can see it... :)

Last edited:

hisham2k9

Jun 30, 2012
I've started to work on the new theme :victory:..does the rom have 15 toggle mod,if not ill add it with the theme :confused:

no ... it doesn't have 15 toggle... btw.. jz a queation.... will I need to wipe data and cache while updating this upcoming theme? :) as I am not too much experienced with these things...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This a theme for deodexed Jack_R1 custom rom get it from here..:D:D:D

--->Deodexed rom

PLZZ suggest what an all i should add in the next update..:p

Installation:
    go to recovery
    clear cache
    flash the zip

fool your Friends with the build.prop trick(shows android version as 4.0.1),just flash the ics extra.zip...
    I was planning on adding the ics icons,but to our luck the hololauncher has the icon set.get it from Here

P.S:disable the transitions & any other effects in the launcher settings for performance
    i will fix the battery bug soon...:D
    you get the android version as 4.0.3 in settings-->about phone
    sorry ppl for not fixin the bug...its my sisters phone and she doesn't let me touch it:eek:..ill post a fix try it out and reply back :p
    hmmm i guess ill make a jelly bean theme then :good:..but what rom are the majority users in? :confused:...i dont want to create a theme for roms that no one uses :p