[Q] List of system apps that are safe to remove?

Search This thread

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Can anyone tell me the system apps that are safe to remove on CM 10.1 rom?

Iv'e found lists for other devices such as the galaxy s 3 and galaxy y but not for atrix which has it's own unique system apps of course.
The porpuse of this is the save ram hoping to speed up a little bit my device, Iv'e notice that the fingerprint applications always running at sleep mode probably draining my battery so hopefully it will save some battery life as well.

BIG THANKS anyone helping me on this one.

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
As far as I know, all those devices already have a stable build of CM10.1, unlike A4G.
Therefore I wouldn't hope too much about this.

Also, the fact you see an app in the process list doesn't mean it's actually running. Don't assume, always check.

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
As far as I know, all those devices already have a stable build of CM10.1, unlike A4G.
Therefore I wouldn't hope too much about this.

Also, the fact you see an app in the process list doesn't mean it's actually running. Don't assume, always check.

I do assume its running based in Greenify app which keep showing fingerprint procces running on backround, downloaded betterbatterystats just to recheck it.

I guess ill have to try removing system apps that sound non-crucial (Fingerprint, Android live wallpaper) and see how goes.