WinMoB 6.5 OS 5.2.21139 Build 21139 - WWE - Beta Test - NOK

Search This thread

reefsucks

Jun 21, 2008
bandung
...being sad...

when i opened the messaging it's being stuck...it's use 100% of cpu

and the worst thing i can't opened incoming message...i can't give u the screenshot coz my usb pin was broke..hiks...

can u help me??:(

Last edited:

gtrix

Aug 23, 2008
Manila

and the worst thing i can opened incoming message...i can't give u the screenshot coz my usb pin was broke..hiks...

same problem here..happened twice..new message but gets stuck after trying to open the inbox..also, i'm having problems in installing some of my apps that's working previously in wm6.1....please advise master nokser...

Last edited:

gtrix

Aug 23, 2008
Manila

and the worst thing i can opened incoming message...i can't give u the screenshot coz my usb pin was broke..hiks...

same problem here..happened twice..new message but gets stuck after trying to open the inbox..wat i did was to remove the battery and sim to fix the issue..also, i'm having problems in installing some of my apps that's working previously in wm6.1....please advise master nokser...

tuynh28

Feb 22, 2005

and the worst thing i can't opened incoming message...i can't give u the screenshot coz my usb pin was broke..hiks...

The same issuses with me!

Another issuses with Contacts, when you open the contact details and choose "Send text message" function, the phone number don't fill into "To:" field. SMS cannot sent when I fill reciepts manually

My provider: Vietnam - Vinaphone

YAHAHANUVOELEGANLC

Oct 24, 2008
กรุงเทพ
Welcomehead.96

Hello, you Nokser wm 6.5 ROM, I try to pry you out, but why. Welcomehead.96 is wm 6.1?
5welcomehead.96.png
[/url][/IMG]