Modified Droid X Keyboard by WJD

Search This thread

jloya

Sep 23, 2010
when clicking the file to attempt to download it brings me to a website requiring a log in??

oC|-TiTaN

Aug 22, 2007
when clicking the file to attempt to download it brings me to a website requiring a log in??

Yeah, just make a quick account, it sends you a password in the email you provide instantly. Its actually a nice site. After creating the account and logging in, come back to his post and click it and the download should prompt immediately. Takes 2 minutes MAX

jloya

Sep 23, 2010
Yeah, just make a quick account, it sends you a password in the email you provide instantly. Its actually a nice site. After creating the account and logging in, come back to his post and click it and the download should prompt immediately. Takes 2 minutes MAX

thanks will do :)

jloya

Sep 23, 2010
quick question and sorry if its a bit basic im pretty new to this

when copying the zip file to the device do I just drop it on the SD card or is there a specific folder that it should be in?

also which mode should the device be in when plugged in, pc mode or USB mass storage?

thanks for the help

Corey@rabbit

Sep 26, 2009
Cali
Just finished up the official WJD swype to go with the key board.

WJD Swype

Attachments

• SwypeRef_PT_Standard_Shifted_wBlue_VGA.png
    SwypeRef_PT_Standard_Shifted_wBlue_VGA.png
    48 KB · Views: 205

xguntherc

Mar 25, 2010
Viva Las Vegas!
not sure if that link is the same one from WJD's site, but it didn't work. Might be cuz I'm on the HD2.

moved to SD, changed HTCIME to .bak as thats what's stock on my HD2.
copied his to system/app and renamed it.. I get FC when trying to select it in Input devices list after i installed it. I'll wait to hear from him tho. maybe I have wrong apk. Do we need the libs?

Last edited:

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Is there any way this can be nade into a CWM.zip? I've been using this on my Sam/Captivate. It worked fantastic. I am now running Phoenix ROMs newest ROM called SuperNova. I went through the instructions to install this in the past. However ther is no LatinIME.apk to work with in the system. I use Root Explorer. I've tried simply droping this into the app folder but that doesn't work.

Thanks, Tomween1

Last edited: